Nse & nifm offering pgp- ft

16 Posts  ·  26 Users
About this group
Hi Puys This thread is for bringing to the notice of the puys, that National Stock Exchange and National Institue of Financial Management is offering the Post Graduate Programme in Financial Markets-Full time and Weekend. For details Puys c...
Page 1 of 2

I had applied here and just now received a mail of provisional admission.

Guys, I want the review about this institute and all the candidate who received the mail of provisional admission today can discuss their views/ qureies/ opinions here. Honest reviews are needed for better decision making. Guys pls participate n reply.
9 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All, can anyone pls share any info on NIFM's PGDM course. Anyone who has completed the course pls share yr views. Hz the placement and is it worthy to join the col?

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@lucrative91

@VSK1608

guys this year first batch will pass out.no info about placementnifm is ministry of finance institutioncourse structutre is good and faculty is nicebut right now cant say anything about placementsthey will give industry internship for sure.

hi do u know any details regarding course importance and hw was the exp of ppl who are doing it...pls gv ur views

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi

i made it to the final list of NIFM-NSE list. But still worried about the placements....
any body hav any info on it ???
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@VSK1608
guys this year first batch will pass out.no info about placement
nifm is ministry of finance institution
course structutre is good and faculty is nice
but right now cant say anything about placements
they will give industry internship for sure.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

guys this year first batch will pass out.

no info about placement
nifm is ministry of finance institution
if you have good profile what i would recommend NISM NOT NIFM
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

even i wanted to know about this course...!!

National Insurance Academy (2013-2015)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

With 82 in cat and decent profile...Is this worth applying to???
Also... no idea abt placements... Puys give me something abt it.. :)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

is nifm popular b-school?

i really have doubt abt der placements....BSE too launch similar course with IGNOU....but response is nt dat gud

Poor people have big TV. Rich people have big library. https://www.facebook.com/MhatreAbhijeethttps://twitter.com/MhatreAbhijeet
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i too got no idea as its a new course.... May be you can apply and try your best.. or you can take up the exam without providing your CAT score.

But how abt the placements and other stuff??

Anyone got idea???

XIMB 2013-15
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...