NSB, New Delhi or IBMR banglore

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
hi guys, i hav cleared GD/PI of IBMR Banglore and NSB new delhi...... all of our faculty @ PT education are marking "NSB" to be better option ...but i hav found that Niilm -CMS has no connection with NSB [NIILM School of Business} ....... ...
Page 1 of 1
hi guys,
i hav cleared GD/PI of IBMR Banglore and NSB new delhi...... all of our faculty @ PT education are marking "NSB" to be better option ...but i hav found that Niilm -CMS has no connection with NSB [NIILM School of Business}

Comparisons within B-school is against the forum guidelines, please continue here:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/good-mat-institutes-25003820

I would suggest, if possible get in touch with seniors of both the college and try to find the placement scenario, you will be able to make up your mind.
Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

hi guys,
i hav cleared GD/PI of IBMR Banglore and NSB new delhi...... all of our faculty @ PT education are marking "NSB" to be better option ...but i hav found that Niilm -CMS has no connection with NSB [NIILM School of Business}

pls guys need ur advice as date is runnin out to join the institute ....

which institute to prefer...!!!:new_ukliam2:

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.