npti (power managment) hw its is

25 Posts  ·  21 Users
About this group
hi guys can u tell me hw is mba in power managemnt plz seniors give me soen gyansssssssssssss.nd help us
Page 1 of 3

Hi puys...

There is already a much more active thread for the same..

Please dont open new threads without searching...Carry on ur discussion in this thread
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/national-power-training-institute-npti-2010-2012-admission-queries-25046045

@Mods I think we can close this thread.

HR Professional, MBA - HR (2012), SBT CheerLeader 2011, PG Queen 2012 :blush:
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
As per what i could collect from NPTI alumnii, it has got good placement season and you are fairly placed in consulting as well as techno-commercial posts.
Moreover there is obviously always scope of power managers in long run.
so need not worry. go join it.

hi

any updates about 2nd counselling ???
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

As per what i could collect from NPTI alumnii, it has got good placement season and you are fairly placed in consulting as well as techno-commercial posts.
Moreover there is obviously always scope of power managers in long run.
so need not worry. go join it.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi i got 73% in cat and i want to know the chances of
getting GD & PI call for NPTI and tell me about the college
placements and everything:drinking:
BE 74%
12 th 85%
10 th 83%
cat 73 %

no experience 2009 pass out:grin:]

hope for the best
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello sir thank u for ur given information.....1 thing i also want to know that what is the cut-off of cat to apply for this college........

aboo bashar

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is percentile required to get call from NPTI ????????

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
guys NPTI is a bad college, it may even close in near future, if you don't have anything to do in your life you could give a try.
and for others nice piece of advice just forget about it and search a better coll..

the person who has told by ignorance about NPTI being a bad college is a great fool of the earth. perhaps she/he has studied in private colleges throughout his life even there might be a chance that his/her college have faced a shutdown status.. therefore he/she has thought of like that to NPTI which is the apex institute of GOVT. OF INDIA,under the MINISTRY OF POWER.FRIENDS what i can tell u that the mba in POWER MANAGEMENT is just illuminating its light and if possible be with it and enjoy the power of POWER MANAGEMENT .future is u can get chance to work in MNCs like BCG,PWC... as power consultants..more i can say that for the batch of 2009 the highest package offered is 12 lakh by pwc.the uniqe of NPTI is that it takes only engineers..the cat percentilers above 85 have chance of converting to NPTI admission provided u do well in gd & pi..all the best..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
akhilkale Says
How can you say NPTI is bad college and it might even be closed. You are making very strong points. I request you to refrain from doin so or else back your views with real examples.

the person who has told by ignorance about NPTI being a bad college is a great fool of the earth. perhaps she/he has studied in private colleges throughout his life even there might be a chance that his/her college have faced a shutdown status.. therefore he/she has thought of like that to NPTI which is the apex institute of GOVT. OF INDIA,under the MINISTRY OF POWER.FRIENDS what i can tell u that the mba in POWER MANAGEMENT is just illuminating its light and if possible be with it and enjoy the power of POWER MANAGEMENT .future is u can get chance to work in MNCs like BCG,PWC... as power consultants..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Seniors plz reply to our queries-

1) what is the average, highest, lowest and median package offered to NPTI students for the last 3 passout students.

2) Why NPTI is never in news inspite of unique and powerful program it offers.

3) Do we get any placement companies in southern india so that i wanted to settle in southern india .

4) Which are the companies that visits the campus for placements.

5) batch profile of Students.

Please answer these questions honestly. It will help all the students aspiring to get admissions to it.

Thank you in advance.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

dere is a conundrum regardin num of seats 4 dis yr....sm 1 sayin 100...its written in d prospectus as 60...so ne1 whoz sure kindly comment..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...