Nottingham university business school

3 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hi all, I wanted to know more about nottingham university business school. I have written the GMAT and scored 610.I also have 3 years experience. so is it a good idea to join nottingham business school?please pour in your suggestions. ...
Page 1 of 1

Hi All ,

Currently I have 4.5 yrs of Work Experience in the IT sector and I am looking forward to pursue MBA from Nottingham University Business School - Malaysia Campus .

I came to know that Nottingham University Business School- UK is one of the best B-schools but I don't have enough information regarding the Malaysia campus.

Alumni from NUBS-Malaysia and any others who have some information regarding NUBS-Malaysia please do reply.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Nottingham University Business School will suit your profile. It is a reputed MBA program in the UK. The average GMAT is 600 with an average age of 32. The program is 12 months long.

Recently the school signed up for a one-year joint project with the University Of Bath School Of Management to survey how business schools can boost their success by committing to sustainability for a greener future, while reaping financial benefits at the same time.Read here

If you are looking for more information and are keen to connect with existing students then visit their profile page on *************** here

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all,

I wanted to know more about nottingham university business school.

I have written the GMAT and scored 610.I also have 3 years experience. so is it a good idea to join nottingham business school?please pour in your suggestions.

Also pls let me kbow other universities that suit my profile.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...