NOT RECEIVED A MESSAGE FOR ALLOTMENT!!! IBPS PO/MT 2

494 Posts  ·  59 Users
About this group

Hello Friends, I am starting this thread to satisfy all queries and details, so that we can share and help each other who has not received any Text on their numbers, regarding allotment.

Page 1 of 50

please help me or guide me.my interview and exam location was delhi but permanent and corespondent address was rajasthan.... how central bank decides on job location.... please share info who is already working with cbi.. pls pls pls

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Received a call from IBPS office today... Posting to confirm that they're, though late, replying to emails through telephone..

IBPS PO/MT - 2 - AIR 700.. MMG/S-II BANK OF BARODA
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys IBPS ki to mail nahi aayi.. But received mail for posting day preference from BOB

IBPS PO/MT - 2 - AIR 700.. MMG/S-II BANK OF BARODA
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@aryjet emails will be sent by respective bank noww... n dat will constitute the offer of appointment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

did any of u guyz receive a e-mail confirmation for allotment ?...coz a call from dem is nt a proper document which one can show to prove their provisional allotment..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Did all gen category applicant with score 62.12 get a job?

confused soul! Got IT officer scale 1 in Union Bank, Got SBI PO, cleared LIC AAO written , applied for SSC CGL.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@vin19 said:
At everyone, who hasn't received any info regarding re-allotment_Try FAX Method_U will surely get a reply. I have done the Fax at 11.55 am and I received the call on my new number from IBPS at 1:55 pm. So, People who are tired of calling IBPS million times can try Fax method and Jst relax...
yes me same method.and got confirmation by ibps
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
uhhhhhh.. finally ibps picked up my phone n told the bank which i got- oriental bank of commerce !! .. got the same in 1st alltment also... thank god.. i was about to leave for faxing them, but at last tried once more n they picked up the phone
i will say all of u to continusly call them who havt receivd any msg till now, they will pick up...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

called ibps many times.. no phn picking

mailed ibps many times.. no reply.....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

no mail only sms what??????????????????????

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...