Not having consolidated marksheet

6 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
Hi all, I am preparing for CAT 2006. My friend who is also preparing for that is not having consolidated marksheet (showing the overall percentage scored in the degree). But it is mandatory to send that along with the CAT form to the IIM. ...
Page 1 of 1
Doc Here Says
I had a similar query. Had mailed IIM A asking whether sending all marksheets is ok, reply came alright so send all ur marksheets.

What about those who do not have all the mark sheets and are not in the college anymore either?
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

i am a 4 th year btech student appearing for cat 2006. presently persuing btech wat all do i need to send...which marksheets??
pls reply

catapult
@catapult  ·  1,270 karma

Even i face a similar problem. My degree certificate has my final GPA.
Will that do??

Hi all,

I am preparing for CAT 2006. My friend who is also preparing for that is not having consolidated marksheet (showing the overall percentage scored in the degree).
But it is mandatory to send that along with the CAT form to the IIM.
He is having all the marksheets.
What to do now?

Whether sending the copies of the marksheets alone is ok?

Can anyone please clarify???

Thanking you all in advance

I had a similar query. Had mailed IIM A asking whether sending all marksheets is ok, reply came alright so send all ur marksheets.

I guess soo....send your course completion certi along with it too...the best thing to do would be to call up an IIM and ask them...

Hi all,

I am preparing for CAT 2006. My friend who is also preparing for that is not having consolidated marksheet (showing the overall percentage scored in the degree).
But it is mandatory to send that along with the CAT form to the IIM.
He is having all the marksheets.
What to do now?

Whether sending the copies of the marksheets alone is ok?

Can anyone please clarify???

Thanking you all in advance