Welcome to the league of Demi-mods. (c) *What s demi-mods(c)?* yeah! first, that needs some

48 Posts  ·  14 Users
About this group
Welcome to the league of Demi-mods. (c) *What s demi-mods(c)?* yeah! first, that needs some explanation I suppose. *Demi-mods are (senior ?? ) members of pagalguy forums who think that their posts would help other less senior (or n...
Page 1 of 5
i wonder , how many creative ways users, mods and demi-gods find to SPAM ....
demi-gods ki jai ho :-P ...

make it "Official Spamming Thread for mods n demi mods":)
btw where is aim? main to uske saath GD ki practice kar raha tha. Usne ulta mujhe CR padhne pe majboor kar diya:neutral:
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
reachmonil Says
Nahi, I was talking about less recognition in terms of lesser number of Mods out here. Infact, for us its more recognition *Demand-supply Rule*!! :wink:

i wonder , how many creative ways users, mods and demi-gods find to SPAM ....
demi-gods ki jai ho :-P ...
anarchy Says
You cant really say that you all are less recognised over here... can you??

Nahi, I was talking about less recognition in terms of lesser number of Mods out here. Infact, for us its more recognition *Demand-supply Rule*!! :wink:
reachmonil Says
Not yet anarchy, but I feel aim-wsc needs some time. I don't necessarliy support the concept called Demi-Mods. But yes, its and accepted fact that the Mods-Users ratio on PG is roughy 1:10,000. Generally on forums abroad, it is 1:50 or 1:100 in worst case! :wink: Though we are not complaining! So, see the recognition is less. Lets see if something productive can be thought!

You cant really say that you all are less recognised over here... can you??
Anyways, the days have came and gone by... aim-wsc is still no where with his post..
damn!!!
till then, cheers to the League.. lol
here are the mods and the demi mods (maybe) flaunting their position... lol

so Monil, did the concept of the thread finally sink in???
If yes then kindly explain to me as well...

and ya, eagerly waiting for aim's explanation tomorrow!!!

Not yet anarchy, but I feel aim-wsc needs some time. I don't necessarliy support the concept called Demi-Mods. But yes, its and accepted fact that the Mods-Users ratio on PG is roughy 1:10,000. Generally on forums abroad, it is 1:50 or 1:100 in worst case! :wink: Though we are not complaining! So, see the recognition is less. Lets see if something productive can be thought!
reachmonil Says
Lollzzzz........ essjay, we both are gonna face the flak from aim from spamming this thread!

here are the mods and the demi mods (maybe) flaunting their position... lol

so Monil, did the concept of the thread finally sink in???
If yes then kindly explain to me as well...

and ya, eagerly waiting for aim's explanation tomorrow!!!
esjay Says
aapke sig ko thoda jyada hi seriously le liya

Lollzzzz........ essjay, we both are gonna face the flak from aim from spamming this thread!
reachmonil Says
Apke thread fundae ka to pata nahi, enthu lajawab hai!

aapke sig ko thoda jyada hi seriously le liya
aim-wsc Says
SO all kick-a$$ CR experts (Critical reasoning ) be ready to spot some more flaws / errors in my arguments

Apke thread fundae ka to pata nahi, enthu lajawab hai!
you ve taken it exactly opposite: i meant some stay away and some (that means others ) use the resources...
i am talking about those who join the league of course.

anyways that was just an example...

-------------------------------------------
all right guys.
right now i cant write a detailed post. (in a day time... )
but tonight i ll publish couple of posts about my intention of starting this thread and purpose of it....

SO all kick-a$$ CR experts (Critical reasoning ) be ready to spot some more flaws / errors in my arguments

yaar I believe that I am the only person opposing you. On some serious self introspection i realised that yeh sab moh maaya hai. so hari jhandi from my side. go ahead

henjhoy