> suraj@K Says> > PPS: Who all are supporting Spain for Euro ?? ..or is this thread exclusively "Clu

309 Posts  ·  54 Users
About this group
> suraj@K Says> > PPS: Who all are supporting Spain for Euro ?? ..or is this thread exclusively "Club Football Transfers" . :: Well Spain.. Hmm I'll tell my fave teams tipped for Euro 2004 1: Holland - Cant get better than this :-) 2: ...
Page 1 of 31
The point isnt that Greece is the best or the greatest team in Europe rite now, the point is that they played best in the entire tournament ..... and got the result that they were looking for . They had the best defence, and that underlines tha fact that defences ALSO win matches. Any way u structure ur team in, if it performs clockwork, u will win.

Mihir

PS: i read Ruud van Nistelrooy is banned for 2 matches for abusing the refree ........ Mike ....... am looking for ur response :D

Hmmm......I would agree that Greece did play the best football overall...and as they would also admit, they were aided by some good fortune as well.....like the Czechs missing all those open goals and Nedved going off injured....whatever, great job by them and kudos to the coach, King Otto!!!!!

Yeah Mihir, I know about the RvN ban. It's not for abusing the ref. That is something that an Arse-null player would do, namely Henry/Vieira who have both been sent off for outbursts. RvN said after the match that, though Portugal were the better team, he felt as if the referee seemed to have a bias towards Portugal. Small comment when you think that Wenger, Henry, Vieira and co. have got away scot-free for saying time and again that the entire English FA is anti-Arse-null. Still, no disputing the decision. Those remarks were totally out of order and uncalled for. I hope the English FA also take notice.....and act!!!!!

Cheers!
Mike

PS: Nothing in football seems sacrosanct now :(:(:(:(:(. I mean, Greece winning Euro????? Gawd, what next? Latvia winning the World Cup??? (and I mean cricket world cup here 😉 )
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

what a great match it was ... on the day , Greece was better . Portugal did not perform like the semis or before ... greece beat them twice in the same tournament and at home grounds ... now that deserves something and they won the tournament

PS : The fan who ran on the pitch ... threw a barcelona flag on figo's face ( he was one really angry dude ) and then showed what the portugals had to do ... put a BALL in the goal

If today a poll is carried out anywhere in europe ... who is the best team in europe...

still france, holland, germany, spain etc would be the answers ... rarely would people
say Greece !!!

Anywayz, a great feat for the team which had the lowest odds except bulgaria and latvia and russia !!!

THough Portugal has a future start ....... C Ronaldo .. he is like a magician ...

WONDER HOW PELE MUST HAVE BEEN ... !!!

The point isnt that Greece is the best or the greatest team in Europe rite now, the point is that they played best in the entire tournament ..... and got the result that they were looking for . They had the best defence, and that underlines tha fact that defences ALSO win matches. Any way u structure ur team in, if it performs clockwork, u will win.

Mihir

PS: i read Ruud van Nistelrooy is banned for 2 matches for abusing the refree ........ Mike ....... am looking for ur response 😁

well i am very pleased now.............. Greece won............. their defense was awsome in this tournament ................. n thts what did the trick for them their defense and ability to score at cruicial moments............Greece, with their tactical discipline, strength and formidable workrate have developed into a fearsomely difficult side to break down in this tournament................ portugal played well but was not able to score and thts what mattered..............

lokesh

If today a poll is carried out anywhere in europe ... who is the best team in europe...

still france, holland, germany, spain etc would be the answers ... rarely would people
say Greece !!!

Anywayz, a great feat for the team which had the lowest odds except bulgaria and latvia and russia !!!

THough Portugal has a future start ....... C Ronaldo .. he is like a magician ...

WONDER HOW PELE MUST HAVE BEEN ... !!!

hmmmm.....wat kind of finish is this???

Greece winning over Portugal...

Fortune definitely favors the brave...

Portugal, France, Czech and Portugal again cudn't be a fluke.

David Beats goliath

greece wins 1-0

okies....so the fairytale that started wiht the first match lasted till the end...greeks have won...and how...they beat the hosts in the 1st match n in the last as well...atleast i wouldnt have placed a bet on them at the start of the tournament....but kudos to the team n the coach....amazin job....
sad for figo...rui costa....ronaldo mit get another chance...

😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 Ronaldo cried n so did i on da whole a sad day 4 me :( 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞

PORTUGAL LOST!!!!waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

hi guyz .. tis half time now and none of the teams has scored ..... Though portugal have dominated the first half... the match is still wide open.. coz greece have a knack of putting up some nasty surprises towards the end :wink: .. So lets keep our fingers crossed and watch .... wat say ??