'Non creamy' status discussion

47 Posts  ·  1,090 Users
About this group

We have seen people facing trouble getting their NC OBC certificate because the issuing authorities reject the applications for wrong reasons generally due to incomplete information. This thread is to help people in resolving their certificate queries. 

Page 1 of 5

Are income tax returns (ITR) required to be submitted along with NC OBC certificate in IIMs ???

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I need to submit OBC certificate for SSC document verification . I belong to OBC NON CREAMY .. I have NCL certificate and I don't have OBC certificate ... Can I submit NCL certificate ... Or both r different !! Wat actually I can do ??

1 comment
Omkar_N_97
@Omkar_N_97  ·  501 karma

How did you get a NCL without your OBC certificate? Afaik OBC Xerox was needed for applying for NCL. Have you submitted it elsewhere, lost it or never made it?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,
I am Udit.

I qualified GATE(CSE) 2019 with marks greater than general category cutoff but the problem is while filling the examination form, I have opted for OBC category but recently on 28th March 2019, I renewed my OBC caste certificate and got to know that I am coming under creamy layer.

Also, I clearly remembered while filling the form it was mentioned(in rules) that only OBC(Non-Creamy Layer) is eligible for getting the benefit and If you are coming under OBC(Creamy Layer), then fill the form as a General category.

Now, I am worried if my application is still valid because as of now I am coming under Creamy Layer and as per norms I should have filled the form as a General category but I have filled the form as an OBC category.

Would anyone please tell me if my application is still valid or will I be treated as General category as I can't issue OBC-NCL certificate during document verification?

I tried to contact IIT-Madras(mail + call) but no one is answering.

7 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 7
udit0
@udit0  ·  0 karma

Yes he was promoted recently after attaining age of 40, I know that DOPT circular infact I and dad went to high official for a talk but he refused to listen and he said, your salary is above 8LPA so you can't come under NCL.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Omkar_N_97

@udit0 go to the district magistrate, and if even he's not listening approach the deputy collector. Try to get the reason for refusal in writing, and last resort is get a lawyer to file a petition in court stating invalid reasons for refusal to grant NCL certificate

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, I have taken OBC Certificate on 4th Dec 2017, i have IBPS RRB interview on 19 nov 2018. the same certificate is valid for the interview or i need to apply for new one. Kindly Suggest me.. urgent

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is obc certificate signed by anchal adhikari is valid for central government job i am from Bihar so please reply if you are from bihar

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can i download obc certificate rejection reason?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys.i should be falling under NCOBC.as my father is govt employee(class 3 direct recruit and now in class1,promoted to class1 after age 55).but tahasildar does not listen..only considers income limit.what should I do..plz help

1 like3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Shashank1saw
@Shashank1saw  ·  0 karma

https://youtu.be/EAUpXSeYJZA watch this video for clarification and in its description you will find links of all necessary documents

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Omkar_N_97

Depends on your location. Most tehsildars in non urban areas are not aware of the exact rules themselves and refuse to listen, see if you can get reasons for refusal in writing and try going to district magistrate and then Dy collector stating that tehsildar is refusing to grant.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello. There is no OBC format available in the notification. It's a central govt recruitment. What does it mean? Do I have to give only the original OBC certificate or should I download the central govt format n get it authorised? And what about the undertaking? Please help. Urgent. Thank you.

Post 5010326936879104
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guy my mom dad is state govt employee..both are not A or B category..i read somewhere for govt employee status is seen and not salary is it true??

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Shashank1saw

Yes, thats correct

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Shashank1saw

https://youtu.be/EAUpXSeYJZA watch this video for clarification and in its description you'll find all the links necessary for required govt pdfs

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

guys  obc certificate issued by bihar state govt  is suffiecient to aplly for obc  quota or does it have to be issued by central govt??

attitude is a small thing but it makes a big difference
1 like1 comment
@7589492083  ·  111 karma

@aksh000 I have the same doubt

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...