no call converters !!

21 Posts  ·  23 Users
About this group
This thread is for all those ppl who were not able to either receive or convert calls of their dream b school THIS YEAR and want councelling for the future!! Feel free to post your queries comments and suggestions !! DONT LOSE HEART WE ARE HERE TO...
Page 1 of 3

@AmbujGupta

My thread!CAT 99.48SNAP 99.877IRMA 99.91IIFT 55.583Rejects as of now: IRMA, SIBM-P, SCMHRD, IIFT, XIMBConverts: SIBM-B, IMT-G (DCP)First, dint get a call from old IIMs (X:88, XII:76, BTech: 66)Then, had a backlog in my 7th semester which I cleared just recently. I guess that is playing a spoilsport! Otherwise, had a terrific interview at SCMHRD, XIMB and IRMA.High hopes on IITs now!

ATB for ur IITs bt keep in mind that the interview will be based on ut btech mostly the technical part ATB once again

it only gets better cat 13 97 %ile cat 14 98.45 nmat 13 223.Sbi PO
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am depressed and completely out of tune now.I could not convert XLRI both BM and HR. BM interview was awesome though HR was okayish. Also, I am waitlisted in SPJain in the early 100s though I had a profile call for Ops.

I fear I would be sent to Site in the construction area which I want to avoid at all costs.I have IMT Ghaziabad-FT convert.Should I go for it?
I have 90%+ in both X and XII(ICSE & ISC) and 80%+ grad marks from one of the best non-IIT engineering schools in India.I have almost 2 years exp in Proj Management in the core engineering industry.
I am confused like anything.What do you ppl suggest?

The night is darkest just before dawn.
2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

SP Jain

Raunak Johari
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

My thread!
CAT 99.48
SNAP 99.877
IRMA 99.91
IIFT 55.583

Rejects as of now: IRMA, SIBM-P, SCMHRD, IIFT, XIMB
Converts: SIBM-B, IMT-G (DCP)

First, dint get a call from old IIMs (X:88, XII:76, BTech: 66)
Then, had a backlog in my 7th semester which I cleared just recently. I guess that is playing a spoilsport!
Otherwise, had a terrific interview at SCMHRD, XIMB and IRMA.
High hopes on IITs now!

IIFT Kolkata!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@jacks_jills During my GD there were 15 odd people who were supposed to speak in 10 -12 minutes . At the start a guy quickly grabbed the opportunity and made the introduction. After that it was a complete fish market. Every time I intended to speak and started speaking some other person started his own story which was completely off he track and to maintain decency I had to stop what I was speaking. During the PI they gave me an extempore topic and I had to stop in 1 minute. It went ok. Then they asked me some HR questions . One was relating to my preference if I converted all my calls, to which I replied " of course A,B and then FMS". I think that was the tipping point for them. I was not able to answer the academics question that they asked.
Final Converts-IIM A,C,L,S . Waitlisted - IIM B, FMS
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

fms straight reject till now despite good enough gd/pi/interview in my view and more to come, i guess. already snubbed by old iims.

i guess yeh thread mere jaison ke liye hi hai joh kitni bhi %tile pa len koi fark nahi padta

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Ramboram Yeah same happened with me during NMIMS an experienced guy there dominated the whole GD ... Even I will try fr FMS this year(low fees high ranking) wud u plz discuss wat happnd during ur GD ND PI
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@jacks_jills I just feel that I didn't get enough opportunity in the FMS GD and PI
Final Converts-IIM A,C,L,S . Waitlisted - IIM B, FMS
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@ayushnasa said:
Ah...meri thread
Awaited-"XLRI" and the rest

Dude tera XL ho jayega.. dont worry :)
Senior Product Manager || Lenskart.com || XLRI Business Management || 2013 - 2015 
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Ramboram converting FMS is like reaching the top in itself bt being shortlisted fr it is nonetheless
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...