NMIMS(2010-2012) - ACCOMMODATION OUTSIDE HOSTEL (flat sharing))

282 Posts  ·  162 Users
About this group
HEY everyone. This thread is for people who have been selected in NMIMS and who are definitely going to join it. We can talk to each other regarding the accommodation in mumbai for these two supposed-to-be awesome years :: :: All those ...
Page 1 of 29

Congratulations to all those who have made it to the CD/PI round of NMIMS! Student Council of School of Business Management, NMIMS welcomes you.

We would be using this group to help you with any queries that you have in the next steps of the CD/PI and selection process for all NMIMS campuses, namely:

SBM NMIMS Mumbai

NMIMS Hyderabad

NMIMS Bangaluru

NMIMS Navi Mumbai

NMIMS Shirpur

NMIMS Indore

Please click on the following link to visit the FB group - 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/548871625698473/?epa=SEARCH_BOX

If you wish to join the group for updates around the process, please fill out the following form along with sending the FB request: https://forms.gle/QpVE2JNxrotf4iBt8 

The Google form will help us authenticate your credentials and add you to the group.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Need 3rd roommate for a very well furnished flat. Both girls from Bangalore. Please inbox (sadaf_batul@yahoo.com)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hey anubhav is it possible for me to talk to one of the senior girls who lives in hostel so that i can get a clear picture and can decide upon. if yes then plz PM me the contact number. it would be realy helpful.

thanx a ton:)

hey,if u got to know d accomodation details kindly let me knw (nmims shirpur) campus.r thr any pgs available outside.r thr any girls staying in flats independntly
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Paying Guest facility available only for females in Juhu area (Close to NMIMS), Mail me at mayur.vrtk@gmail.com.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Only the minimum rickshaw fare i.e. Rs. 10 from this flat to NMIMS !!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
For students searching for accommodation, 3BHK fully furnished flat available for rent.
5 mins from NMIMS, prime location opp.JW Marriott, apartment in a peaceful locality with convenience store at walking distance.
Very clean and airy flat.
Can easily accomodate 6 ppl.
Rent Rs.45000 per month. Only 2 months rent as deposit.:cheerio:
NO BROKERAGE.
Contact me personally for furthur details.

jw marriotis easily 3 km away frm clg
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
priti_gandhi Says
fully furnished with beds, cupboards, sofa, dining table, cooking range, fridge, geyzer etc. currently NMIMS core MBA students living there. Flat will be vacant from 1st May onwards.

hey... plz check ur PMz
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

fully furnished with beds, cupboards, sofa, dining table, cooking range, fridge, geyzer etc. currently NMIMS core MBA students living there. Flat will be vacant from 1st May onwards.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is it a furnished, semi furnished or unfurnished flat ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
For students searching for accommodation, 3BHK fully furnished flat available for rent.
5 mins from NMIMS, prime location opp.JW Marriott, apartment in a peaceful locality with convenience store at walking distance.
Very clean and airy flat.
Can easily accomodate 6 ppl.
Rent Rs.45000 per month. Only 2 months rent as deposit.:cheerio:
NO BROKERAGE.
Contact me personally for furthur details.
1 comment
straight2armaan
@straight2armaan  ·  0 karma

Hi we are 3 friends looking for a 3BHK Apartment.Pls ../call at 9891012135

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...