NMIMS Pharmaceutical Management 2016-2018 Discussion

28 Posts  ·  71 Users
About this group

All about MBA pharma

Page 1 of 3

Hi I am btech bioinfo, I got selected in mba pharmaceutical management M I eligible to apply

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

has the admission letter for pharma management 2019 come???

1 comment
Messhugah
@Messhugah  ·  8 karma

Yes I recieved the offer letter (14 in the merit list)

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

guys i got to know that there is a pharma test before the cd round for mba pharma admission. what should i study for that test.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

did anyone got selected for mba pharma?

1 comment
Sahil56890112
@Sahil56890112  ·  0 karma

wht is the status for pharma mba 2019???

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello sir i want to pursue my career in mba pharma in nmims college and i saw last year cutoff was 169 with qa-50 lr-50 and ls-50 and i scored 174 with qa-68 lr-58 and ls-51 also they prefer work ex people compared to fresher and since i am a fresher what are my chances of getting a call from that college

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
maheshrocks
@maheshrocks  ·  315 karma

What abt placements??

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
erlina123
@erlina123  ·  0 karma

around 5 lakh average package

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

PGDM Pharmaceutical Management AICTE Approved 2 Yrs. Full Time Program Register Here for Group Discussion & Personal Interview To know about the schedule of GD/PI dates please get in touch with the counselor. 8888844019  · Duration: 2 Years · Start Date: 01st July 2017 · Fees: Rs. 2,50,000/- · Location: Balewadi, Pune       what about this college

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can someone please tell if they have received any update regarding the joining details for the MBA Pharmaceutical Management programme on 6th June. NMIMS helpline had last told that they will send the details via mail by 2nd June evening, but nothing has been received yet. Won't we recieve any docs - student guidelines or welcome letter, like the ones uploaded for the other MBA programmes of NMIMS? When are we supposed to reach the institute on 6th June?

Please help ASAP if anyone knows anything.

Thanks in advance.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello people...for those of you guys who have taken admission and are sure of joining...We are looking for a roommate for a 2BKH flat at St.Francsis Road,Vile Parle (approx 1.5 km from NMIMS).Its an unfurnished flat with a rent of 25K(we are looking to split it among 5..all MBA pharma mngmt).

If interested plz contact : Siddhart 9623591013/Saptaswa  9434507770/Neeraj 9654120612.

Non-veg and smokers prefered.....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

2nd list is out...check it out guys who all are not converted.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

is there any group for converts?

1 comment
tomjj184
@tomjj184  ·  0 karma
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...