NMIMS pharmaceutica management call getters

419 Posts  ·  60 Users
About this group
hey puys lets come up together at this community so see who all are coming in for PHARMA MANAGMENT kindly post your scores to start WOULD be glad if some SENIOR from NMIMS comes in to help us through ::
Page 1 of 42

Any one kindly reply what is the minimum cut off for pharma management to get a call??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

No they dont ask subjective questions.. It was a 20 MCQ test worth 10 marks this year.. Waiting for the first merit list tlo be out which is supposed to be out today after 5 pm... The course is good overall.. avg package is around 6 lacs...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey in written test do v have subjecive questions olso?? or it is multiple choice only?
as m a homoeopathic doctor our pharmacology is completely different. do i have to study pharmacology in detail or basic knoweldge is sufficient.
i would olso want to know what is the average pay package students get after completing mba from here.
is this course good for doctors?? what do u suggest

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
adityagoli Says
hiiiiiii guys......i got a score of 166 and shrt listed for pharma management.....cn anybody tel me wat are de careers under pharma management,their pros and cons????

hey bro i too got 166 marks but i am not shortlisted for pharma MBA...are b.tech students not eligible for this..??
high time!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
tripti bajaj Says
can anybody please guide me for written test on pharmacology and presentation for the interview in nmims. what books or material shud be read for the written exam?? plz help

Hi tripti the written test of pharmacology will mainly be MCQ's and they will contain questions of drug classifications and etc u can read from K D tripathi book of pharmacology and regarding the presentation you wil be given a current topic and u will be given around 10 mins of time to prepare and then u can give it.. hope its helpful
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can anybody please guide me for written test on pharmacology and presentation for the interview in nmims. what books or material shud be read for the written exam?? plz help

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hiiiiiii guys......i got a score of 166 and shrt listed for pharma management.....cn anybody tel me wat are de careers under pharma management,their pros and cons????

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

anyone got throgh in management quota????plz reply with rank i m waitlisted.....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I think the MQ list has been updated. Puys check and confirm

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

has anyone got selected thru 5th meirt list please let us know if any one is selected as it would b a great help

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...