NMIMS PHARMA MBA 2014

37 Posts  ·  53 Users
About this group
OKay so the NMAT results are out. congratulations to all the call getters... i have got a call for Full time MBA(pharmaceutical management)..anyone else for this??
Page 1 of 4
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

I have a biotechnology background... please tell me if you think this course is good fr me? or do companies only consider ppl with pharma background? also, do companies like biocon come?

2 comments

sophie26 @ PaGaLGuYare they going to give the official stats for the placements... if yes when? also... what about the internships? does college assist you in that? yaa sab khud hi karna hota hai.. even for that field work?

3 comments

itna sannata q hai bhai???

3 comments

Hey guys...i've converted the NMIMS pharma MBA but m confused whether joining it wud be a wise decision or not... wt do u guys think? won't this restrict or localize the job opportunities as we'll just have placements in the pharma sector...in addition to this the avg. placements of last year were just 6 lacs 😞 so m jst a bit skeptical....any suggestions pls...??

5 comments

People who are joining, accommodation ka kya scene hai? Hostel is little costly

7 comments

hey puys.. now that the final list is out..those who are interested in joining this course..lets get to know each other before joining.. i have made a page on FB..here is the link,.. whoever is joining,please like the page so we can know the exact number.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/NMIMS-MBA-Pharma-2014-2016-batch/1477497575795150

12 comments

what are v supposed to mention in confirmation email???

6 comments

puys, i have a query were pharma mba results announced separately? because when i checked my score card i had 144 and they said "not qualified" over all cut off being 209

5 comments

guys congratulation to all who made it..
Is there anyone who is accepting the call?
how about the final placements?
M in big dilemmaembarrasedembarrased..

17 comments