NMIMS pharma MBA 2012-14 batch converts

8 Posts  ·  10 Users
About this group
hi Friends, Starting a new link for people who have been shortlisted for Pharmaceutical MBA @ NMIMS. Do join in to discuss topics like: Accommodation, Loans, College Life etc etc :: :: ::
Page 1 of 1
Hi All, Can anybody connect me with concerned person of NMIMS Entrepreneurship/ Student Activity cell.
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

dudes apna apna contact do so that we can be in touch agr if u people are searching for flat
:)

BHAI FLAT KA KYA KARNA HAI???HOSTEL FEES ARE VERY HIGH....SO PLZ STAY TUNE ABT FLAT....NILESH,GUJARAT

i take this opportunity to whoever is visiting dis page to be clear on the possible parameters by which u can introspect and look at ur chances of being selected.I scored 171 in my nmat but i stood 12th overall in the final list.i belive that the interview and presentation are what tht get u in,so i request everyone to look back at ur interviews and presentations and see if there is anythhing u feel wldnt have got u in.plus there are 60 seast so i am sure nt all who get selected wld have taken admission so be patient and all the best to u all

bhai flat loge to btana

Great....

hi Friends,

Starting a new link for people who have been shortlisted for Pharmaceutical MBA @ NMIMS.

Do join in to discuss topics like:
Accommodation,
Loans,
College Life
etc etc