nmims pharma management 2010 call getters

4 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
hi friends, i saw that there wasn't a good thread for NMIMS PHARMA MGMT and hence started with this one. all of us call getters are anxious and clueless about the process and hence if the senoirs give us the answers to our questions, then it sha...
Page 1 of 1

hello frendz. my merit nmb is 90. i request my frendz who have got admission in 1st list displayed on 17th may to reply me so that i will get an idea of whether shud i expect or not......waiting for ur replies....

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

hey im in for gd/pi on april 25th 8.30am

hi friends, i saw that there wasn't a good thread for NMIMS PHARMA MGMT and hence started with this one.
all of us call getters are anxious and clueless about the process and hence if the senoirs give us the answers to our questions, then it shall be of a gr8 help.

meanwhile, we can start with having to know about the profiles of the call getters.
please post in the foll. order.
percentile-
call date-
profile-

will start with mine,
percentile - 96
call date- 26th april
profile- m.sc. in biotechnology

hey buddy whats the need of starting off with a new thread when their already exist one here at
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/nmims-pharmaceutica-management-call-getters-25050924
it would just create confusion amongst already lesser number of active members in the previous thread

@ mods
i believe it would be appropriate if u close this thread as it is of no use having two threads on similar views!!:cheerio:

hi friends, i saw that there wasn't a good thread for NMIMS PHARMA MGMT and hence started with this one.
all of us call getters are anxious and clueless about the process and hence if the senoirs give us the answers to our questions, then it shall be of a gr8 help.

meanwhile, we can start with having to know about the profiles of the call getters.
please post in the foll. order.

percentile-
call date-
profile-

will start with mine,
percentile - 96
call date- 26th april
profile- m.sc. in biotechnology