NMIMS or SIBM Pune - 2013

27 Posts  ·  35 Users
About this group

Hi Puys, This is a big dilemma .. All those facing this problem .. Please share views ..

Page 1 of 3

No comparisons please! 😃

Please use PM to take suggestions from fellow puys .
** MBA is hyped but post MBA life is over hyped **
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@ayushbhalotia said:
@shadowwarrior --- I accept my mistake... i have rectified the 1st post... thank you for noticing it.. @sonamaries7 --- location is something that purely depends upon an individual...and as far as exaggeration is considered, we should not comment on it untill and unless we have some concrete evidence for it. We all must truly believe that both the reports are 100% correct... pls. do not generalize that just because 1 or 2 b schools are caught doing it so every b school does the same...
i said "mostly", not always

@shadowwarrior said:

ATB to u for NM ..y are u then confused btw the two, am wondering!
WhY sO sErIoUss?! :D
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@visionIIM-ACL

Reporting this thread. Do look into it and confirm validity.
IIFT Kolguy
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@shadowwarrior --- I accept my mistake... i have rectified the 1st post... thank you for noticing it..

@sonamaries7 --- location is something that purely depends upon an individual...

and as far as exaggeration is considered, we should not comment on it untill and unless we have some concrete evidence for it. We all must truly believe that both the reports are 100% correct... pls. do not generalize that just because 1 or 2 b schools are caught doing it so every b school does the same...
Press 'like' if you like my comment !!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@shadowwarrior said:
@ayushbhalotia1. i happened to open the placement reports of these 2 colleges(nmims & sibm-P)...sibm-p's says that avg is 11.61 lpa and nmims' says that avg is 13.04..(not huge but considerable)2. and for people who are interested in finance, nmims might be a better option coz of its location...most of the companies which we would want to get into are located around the college...citibank, nomura, credit suisse, deutsche bank etc
Don't just go by the reports..they are mostly exaggerated and not totally reliable!
And the location, i feel also shudnt be the deciding factor!
WhY sO sErIoUss?! :D
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@KetkiNavale --- sufficient info is given above to make a decision... apart from these u need to talk to students and go with your own flow of instinct ....
Press 'like' if you like my comment !!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am facing the same dilemma. Don't know which one to go for..and pg hasn't been very helpful cuz apparently "you cannot compare colleges" here. I don't understand why, as long as it's a healthy discussion based on facts which are otherwise a little difficult to get.

I am interested in both Marketing and HR. And so far, I haven't been able to decide between these 3 colleges. Hoping to convert SP Jain then I won't have to worry about these !
CALLS: XLRI, SPJIMR, New IIMs, SIBM, NMIMS, SCMHRD, NITIE, MDI | CONVERTS: SIBM, SCMHRD, NMIMS
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@ibad786 : Well as we all knw its a money making gimmick .. Can't help it .. They wld continue to do this .. :|
IIFT \m/ ..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@ayushbhalotia said:
@huzefa5055 --- what is the seat booking amount in SIBM P... for NM 6 lakhs needs to paid to book the seat...
yes it's 4,21,300 :)
NITIE PGDIM 2013-15
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@ayushbhalotia Rs. 4,21,300/- ..
IIFT \m/ ..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...