NMIMS (NMAT 2014) Notification and Dates (MBA Entrance Test) @ TCYonline

3 Posts  ·  18 Users
About this group
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) has announced the dates of NMAT entrance exam, which is considered for admission into various courses of Business Management Studies in NMIMS (Mumbai Campus, Bengaluru Campus and Hyderabad Camp...
Page 1 of 1

hii can u help me about NMAT exam ....what is thw fees structure og Mumbai Campus, Bangalore Campus for MBA and what is date of appliying the exam last date of applying the exam how to apply online
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can some one help me with the preferences to put?
is the banglore campus better than the hyderabad one?
also what preferences you are giving for the courses?
i want MBA core and am not interested in rest of the courses..
but still want to know the exact ranking of the courses provided by nmims..
MBA
MBA(Banking Management)
MBA(Capital Markets)
MBA(HR)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) has announced the dates of NMAT entrance exam, which is considered for admission into various courses of Business Management Studies in NMIMS (Mumbai Campus, Bengaluru Campus and Hyderabad Campus).

It will allow choice of two retakes (i.e. 3 attempts in all) to the students if they wish to take the exam for the second and third time consecutively to better the score. In such cases, the best of three scores will be considered by NMIMS for admissions.

Check all the details like Schedule,Registration charges,Eligibility Criteria,Test Pattern and Preparation methods at

http://www.tcyonline.com/exam-notifications-nmims-nmat-2014-notification-and-dates-mba-entrance-test/100000-747

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...