NMIMS NEW NAVI MUMBAI CAMPUS

68 Posts  ·  255 Users
About this group

To acquire information about the new camous of Navi Mumbai

Page 1 of 7

My daughter is getting admission in Symbiosis Law School Nagpur as well as KPMSOL NMIMS Navi Mumbai.......which is a better choice ?  We stay in Mumbai

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Everyone is confused about how can you make the next two years in a B-School the best ones of your life. Trust us! We will make them the best for you.

We are a group of Alumni from JBIMS, IIM-L who have worked with firms like McKinsey, Kotak and we are here to help you land in your dream company and make the most of out of these 2 years!

To know more, join us tomorrow at 11 AM for the webinar here: https://priyankashah.wiziqxt.com/online-class/1095538

Before joining, please register here: https://tinyurl.com/y39qvk97

Reach out to us with any MBA related query at :

Whatsapp: +91-90678 90991

Email: reachinstamentor@gmail.com

Post 47466823465535
InstaMentor
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone send me the placement report of pgdm?

1 comment
nmimsnavimum
@nmimsnavimum  ·  0 karma

Hi @vedang13 , you can get the official placement report on the NMIMS website

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

My friends daughter got admission to NMIMS navi mumbai for BBA. She would like to get accomodation on sharing basis with girl students from same institute or others. what are the rental rates and is it easy to find accomodation. We are from MP

1 like4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
Anakhan
@Anakhan  ·  0 karma

Hey! I am also joining same college and i need one roommate .my flat is just 1 km from the campus on ship valley road.Its rent is 13k . its in a shram safalla apartments infront of galaxy Orion building .if interested please contact on this number .

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Anakhan
@Anakhan  ·  0 karma

@Anakhan 7355076869

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i got selected for nmims dhule is it worth joining?

1 comment
dipakrgandhi
@dipakrgandhi  ·  0 karma

My son got Navi Mumbai, but they are ready to give us Dhule also. I think admission numbers are very low there. Can you contact me on 940 46 93 589. Dhule would be economical.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey! I got selected for. BBA in nmims navi Mumbai ,is it worth joining .

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Anakhan
@Anakhan  ·  0 karma

Take my number as I am in.-7355076869

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
nmimsnavimum

Hi @Anakhan,NMIMS Navi Mumbai offers  great facilities like a world class library,  computer center, language lab, labs and workshops and sports room. The faculties are highly qualified .  The summer placement of BBA batch (2017-2020) was quite successful with corporates like Colgate, Reliance Jio,SBI, Hindalco,Reliance Retail and Star One( to name a few) had visited.  You can also visit the official website of NMIMS Navi Mumbai for the complete details.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Has anyone who has taken admission in PGDM 2019-2021 received any information related to the orientation and other things from the institute?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

For NMIMS Navi Mumabi converts who are gonna opt for hostel: RETHINK YOUR DECISION. The hostel fees are 2.60L + taxes. Personally(and even factually) thats too high a rate for an hostel and that too in an area like Kharghar. These guys are just ripping off students money. I understand that there are other problems when renting out an apartment or even sharing a flat with someone. But trust me, it will cost you way less than what NMIMS Navi Mumbai Hostel charges you. 

But in case you have extra money to spulge, go ahead and take the hostel.

P.S.: I have stayed in the hostel last year(2018-2019). And my hostel fees was 2L.

And now, in a time span of 10 months, they have hiked the fees up to 2.60L. I have no idea what sort of inflation hit Kharghar, or what other services NM is providing to the hostel students that they are charing so much for a hostel.

Put in some extra efforts and scout for a place. Coz once the programme starts, these assholes won't refund a single penny of your fees, irrespective of the fact whether you stay in the hostel for 1 day or 1 month.

2 comments
dipakrgandhi

That is the reason  I had requsted them for Dhule campus because it is economical. But I am not sure of number of admissions at Dhule campus - last year it was very less.  Are you well posted  about Dhule campus ? Is it worth joining at the cost of Navi Mumbai campus ?  My mobile number is 940 46 93 589. Kindly share some tips as  Navi Mumbai would be very expensive for us - it seems.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
nmimsnavimum

The hostel facilities offered by NMIMS Navi Mumbai are good. Great hygienic food is provided along with facilities, so you need not worry about anything. The hostel is also at walking distance from the college.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

If anyone amongst you is in the wait list of NMIMS Navi Mumbai PGDM Course and is waiting for next list please forward your name, contact number, NMAT Score , Enrollment ID and wait list number on the following Whatsapp number: Keshav Pasari: 7588744573 (President, Student Council)

1 comment
dipakrgandhi

@nmimsnavimum Sir, my son ha sgot Navi Mumbai campus for B.Com honors. Would appreciate a call on mobile to get several tips. I have already tried a call on your mobile , but it went unanswered. My mobile number is  940 46 93 589

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When will the college start for PGDM 2019-2021 batch?

1 comment
nmimsnavimum

@naman_tolambiya it will commence from June 7, 2019.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...