NMIMS - New Courses

147 Posts  ·  29 Users
About this group
* :: NMIMS :: * Hi New Onlookers! This thread was earlier meant for a poll, but now is a platform for all of us to share our views on NMIMS's new MBA courses (Actuarial, Capital, Global, Pharmaceuticals, Retail and Services). So, keep sho...
Page 1 of 15

hi..i wrote nmat 2010.. got a call 4 pharma management.
i av done engineering..??? is an engr applicable 4 pharma management ???

plz lemme no asap????
av my interview on 25th april !!!!

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

hi every1
I m a microbiologist
wanna to know about placement of nmims pharma management.

hi
m brother is in class 12th...n he just now came to know bout the mba(tech) program of nmims....plz give some info bout it...as to wat exam to give to get into it n all...its not mentioned in their site??

speak to the batch passing out soon : website : http://www.mpstme.nmims.edu

I was going through the NMIMS site and realised that there are MBA offered in other field 2 like actural science, capital markets, etc....
Is the cut off for them less than the MBA Gen and if yes then please specify the range...

Hi,
Some1 asked about availing educational loan from banks. I am an AGM with SBI. I am glad to state that SBI has hassle free procedures for sanctioning educational loans. We have two products, viz., SBI Student Loan and SBI Scholar Loan. Present interest rates for the products are as under.
Loan Amount Scholar Loan Student Loan
> Rs. 4 lacs 9.75 % 12.00%

The interest rates are floating and linked to SBI PLR which is presently ruling at 10.75 %. Around top 40 institutions throughout the country are identified by SBI so as to enable students pursuing full time courses in these institutions to be eligible for availing SBI Scholar loan. In Mumbai, the select institutions are IIT, JB, SP Jain, NITIE, NMIMS, IIT-SJSOM and TISS. For studies in India and for loans up to Rs. 4 lacs, the margin is NIL and for studies in India, and for loans of > Rs. 4 lacs, the margin is only 5 % and the processing charges are NIL.
For further queries, please send a message through this forum
KY.

Hi Ky,

I would like to avail a Educational Loan for NMIMS. Could you please help me out in doing this ? I dont know how exactly should I send a PM, hence I am replying over here.

My email Id would be mz_x5@yahoo.co.in

Hope to see your reply at the earliest.

Thanks,

Revolution
Hi,
For knowing the prospects of the acutarial profession, you may like to visit the following link
domain-b.com : Actuarial private practice set to boom

there are two articles written by eminent people on the prospects of the profession.

Wish U all the very best
Regards,
KeepingYoung

Hi Ky,

I would like to avail a Educational Loan for NMIMS. Could you please help me out in doing this ? I dont know how exactly should I send a PM, hence I am replying over here.

My email Id would be mz_x5@yahoo.co.in

Hope to see your reply at the earliest.

Thanks,

Revolution

hi
m brother is in class 12th...n he just now came to know bout the mba(tech) program of nmims....plz give some info bout it...as to wat exam to give to get into it n all...its not mentioned in their site??

Is there a past student of any NM sectoral programme here?

Anyone who can help me with a problem in my call letter?

Actually, my form had the DOB, I am very sure but somehow the NM records don't have it. so, they are not displaying my score-card OR my call letter......... WAT do i doooooooo??

I tried calling NM but no one is answering the phone!!

any suggestions??

Hi Gargi,

Please post all you NMAT sectoral 2008 queries on the following link which is meant fot the 2008-10 batch...
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/nmat-sectoral-2008-25027794

and you should call the office again and asap....i think they would reply...

Actually, my form had the DOB, I am very sure but somehow the NM records don't have it. so, they are not displaying my score-card OR my call letter......... WAT do i doooooooo??

any suggestions??

Hi Gargi,
Please post all your querries on the following forum which is meant fot the 2008-10 batch.....

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/nmat-sectoral-2008-25027794

by the way you should call the admission office again...i think they will reply......

any suggestions??