NMIMS Mumbai MBA HR Call Getters Group for 2014-16 Batch!!

61 Posts  ·  142 Users
About this group
Hi Puys, Congratulations for making to the next level of the admission process of NMIMS Mumbai. There is a way to go for CD PI process. For MBA HR, the selection process is different from FTMBA (erstwhile MBA Core). CD PI for MBA HR will be ...
Page 1 of 7

Last Rank to convert MBA HR in 2014-2016 batch after all lists..??

Nothing is Impossible to achieve.!!!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Last year guys please throw some light on last merit number who made it for HR ..

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
tanvidoshi1311
@tanvidoshi1311  ·  0 karma

ohh.. actually upto merit list no 403 have been called this year and my merit number is 548.. thats why wanted to know if i have a chance or not..

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
mani0412
@mani0412  ·  10 karma

gng by d past trend u do have a  chance.. wait till 2nd/3rd list.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have some queries related to NMIMS-HR..any senior willing to reply ? Thanks 😃

7 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 7
shantcoolest
@shantcoolest  ·  5 karma

Hey guys. Extremely sorry for the late reply. See first of all be clear if you are interested for HR. If you have that inclination then it makes sense to dwell further. HR has never been as high paying as Finance or Mktg, but overtime HR as a function has grown tremendously both in terms of business value addition and remuneration.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
shantcoolest

Being specific about NMIMS. HR has always been there at NM. It got separated as a focused course a few years back based on industry inputs and market needs. The course has gained immense recognition in a very short span of time.  We have won two of the most prestigious B-school awards last year , Indian management conclave and SHRM. The course is at par with any other HR college be it XL and TISS. Only difference being that they are older and have been in existence as a focused course for a longer duration. Placements have been great this year. Both the Final and summer placements have been successfully completed. The placements figures are available in the report.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello seniors, Can anyone throw some light on placement scenario of NMIMS HR ?It would be really helpful for aspirants like me.

1 comment
shantcoolest

Hey. The placement report is out. Please refer to it. It has a separate section for HR placements in both the reports summer and final placements.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone out here please replly.. i have written NMAT this year

On my admit card , i see the program opted as MBA-Full time

Now i have a concern , Did we have to separately apply for HR too or the MBA-Full time includes all of them and we will called for interviews for all ? Please reply seniors 😃

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
wcharles
@wcharles  ·  0 karma

@amishi.g thank you .. there is no chance of applying now rite ??

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
abhinav_raj9
@abhinav_raj9  ·  0 karma

You can change the preference while registering for CD/PI ...

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

It's said that "The value of an idea lies in the using of it." If you have an idea that you just can't stop thinking about, then that's probably a good one to pursue. Get started and build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs. And most importantly, don't be trapped by dogma, Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.

We the E-Cell at NMIMS, Mumbai will nurture your entrepreneurship insights. Participate and win in our National level B-Plan Competition-SUTRA.

Have a look at the guidelines at :https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw_7CJEuwpnMMkJTRHBYVGtCSDg/edit?usp=sharing

Register your team at: https://sutra.typeform.com/to/tHapuR

Connect with us on : https://www.facebook.com/ecell.nmims
Mail us on : ecell@nmims.edu.in

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I gave NMIMS 2014 and need a scorecard of it, but i am unable to see my scorecard online as link is expired.

Any way to see score card?

Any way to get scorecard via email from official authority?

please help

1 comment
aki06
@aki06  ·  0 karma

Just give it a try.. Write them a mail with a genuine reason explaining why you need it.. ATB

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Does anyone have any idea about HR placements ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

This time Hr intake is near about 60..is it so??? Previous year HR intake was 35 or somethng??

2 comments
coolest11
@coolest11  ·  0 karma

it is 40 this time

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
SunSunny899
@SunSunny899  ·  0 karma

ok..

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...