NMIMS Mumbai Final Merit List OUT!!!

5,272 Posts  ·  616 Users
About this group
Final Result of FT MBA out http://nmims.edu/nmims_admissions_module/nmat-2011/final_result.php
Page 1 of 528

Guys post your queries for nmat 2012 in the following thread. Mods please close this thread!
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/target-nmat-2011-12-25069423

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Hello Puys, I had a small question regarding cut off's.

If I have appeared for the NMAT, what will be its cut off for admission into NMIMS (Mumbai) out of 360 i.e., what was the score of the last candidate that got through NMIMS (Mumbai) last year..? Do you have a link where I can check the cut off history for NMIMS (Mumbai)..?

Thank you.

Hi anirudh,

Last year the cutoffs were 210 for getting a GD/PI call.... there are few who even got into MBA Core with that NMAT score....

Previous year the score was around 230 for a call.....It differs because of different patterns chosen for NMAT... For you the scores could be completely different...

Hello Puys, I had a small question regarding cut off's.

If I have appeared for the NMAT, what will be its cut off for admission into NMIMS (Mumbai) out of 360 i.e., what was the score of the last candidate that got through NMIMS (Mumbai) last year..? Do you have a link where I can check the cut off history for NMIMS (Mumbai)..?

Thank you.

I have a few questions, hope you can help.

1. Do you have an approximate number of candidates appearing and qualifying for the exam each year..?
2. Is there a minimum work experience required for admission into NMIMS..? Are there any freshers in your class..?
3. Is there an Eligibility Criterion that I can refer to before preparing for the examination, to check if I am eligible..?
4. Do the GD/PI's of NMIMS coincide with the MH CET Written Test in the month of March..?
5. After the NMAT and its GD/PI, when does the NMIMS start its classes..? Is it before or after the CAP Rounds (July of every year) of the MH CET..?

Thank you; keep up the good work. Cheers

Hi,
1.Approximately 45000-50000 students appear.2200 students get the call for GDPI and 480 students make it to all the disciplines.

2.Nopes,in fact we have some freshers too here.However your score needs to be on the higher side.For ex.I got a 232 n my final rank was 26,being an experienced candidate.A fresher would typically need to have got between 240-250 odd and would need a very good GD/PI to qualify.

3.Not sure about this but as per my knowledge,if you are qualified to appear for CAT,it is the same for NMAT.

4. Again no.GDPIs for NMIMS are in the first and second week of March.At least one week gap will be there before/after MHCET written.I think that this time, MHCET was sometime in February.

5.Classes start in the third week of June and yes,they are much before CAP rounds.

Hope that answers your queries:):)

I have a few questions, hope you can help.

1. Do you have an approximate number of candidates appearing and qualifying for the exam each year..?
2. Is there a minimum work experience required for admission into NMIMS..? Are there any freshers in your class..?
3. Is there an Eligibility Criterion that I can refer to before preparing for the examination, to check if I am eligible..?
4. Do the GD/PI's of NMIMS coincide with the MH CET Written Test in the month of March..?
5. After the NMAT and its GD/PI, when does the NMIMS start its classes..? Is it before or after the CAP Rounds (July of every year) of the MH CET..?

Thank you; keep up the good work. Cheers

joind nm banking......lovin every bit of it....:D
those who just missed I wish u all the best for future !!!

Today I came to your class and my first impression of you juniors is that you guys look a whole lot committed and hardworking types. It will be fun working with you guys on "Bank on IT". If you guys are finding any problem of any types or if you want any clarification regarding course you know where to find me.

joind nm banking......lovin every bit of it....:D
those who just missed I wish u all the best for future !!!

Goldman Sachs President | Literary and Quizzing Cell, NMIMS Mumbai

_____snipped______

Goldman Sachs President | Literary and Quizzing Cell, NMIMS Mumbai
alpesh89 Says
you are not allowed to post your phone number n public forum:nono:

now its your turn to edit your post dude...contact number hatao apne previous posts se...:p
Regards Rohit Phulsunge Ex-Media Committee Member @ IIM Indore www.facebook.com/rohitphulsunge
intiamti Says
bhai u goin jb too... Please text me ur number... .. Need to talk to u once

you are not allowed to post your phone number n public forum:nono: