NMIMS Mumbai Admissions 2019-21 | PaGaLGuY

1,083 Posts  ·  3,193 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on NMIMS Mumbai Admissions 2019-21 and Get all the details about NMIMS MBA, NMIMS Cut Off, NMIMS Placement, NMIMS Ranking and much more.

Page 1 of 109

So, I am a student at NMIMS Mumbai and I know how it feels for you people being at this place, preparing for NMAT and fretting about D-Day. 

Since, I've been through it, I would be glad to help you in whatever query you have regarding the campus life or any other exam query.

Direct your queries on this thread. 

:)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey.. i am planning my first attempt in the starting of window 1 this year. I have around 2 months to prepare. Can anyone suggest some quality mocks that i should purchase and also how to go about preparing for verbal section. 

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
TOTHINEOWNSELFBETRUE

Hey Sarthak, Since you've got a good amount of time to prepare for your NMAT, I suggest you to take up questions which are easy to solve, but requires good amount of speed. As for the mocks, you can go with the NMAT by GMAC mocks or take up Oliveboard mocks. As for the verbal section, you can start with reading the vocabulary portion as it is asked in good number. You can also start with reading comprehensions.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
sarthakshrma
@sarthakshrma  ·  0 karma

@TOTHINEOWNSELFBETRUE between oliveboard, catking, testfunda and learn4exam mocks, which would you suggest?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can any one tell me what was the exact cutoff for NMIMS Mumbai (overall,sectional,final)

2 comments
PrateekC1
@PrateekC1NMIMS Mumbai  ·  1 karma

@neelkanth89 Hello Neelkanth, it varies from year to year based on the number and the quality of applicants. There is no fixed year on year cutoff. Hope that helps. :)

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
TOTHINEOWNSELFBETRUE

Hello Neelkanth, it varies from year to year. This year's cutoff was 209. But you can't rely on that because last year's cutoff was 210. QA/VA/LR= 65/57/60. But again, make sure you target above 220 for an easy convert.All the best!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Be the next leader of Industry with Distance learning management course from 

NARSEE MONJEE UNIVERSITY, MUMBAI

Awarded category - I autonomy by UGC and accredited Grade A+ by NAAC

Enroll now  corporate batch for 2019- 2021 

Call Habib - 9136132844.

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Did anyone get any confirmation after applying for refund by sending application through post?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is anyone done with the refund process then help me with what should we fill the column in the refund amount should we write the total fees 988000 or the fee we will get after 10 percent reduction?

1 comment
PrateekC1

@Manu99495 Hello, Please contact the administration department. You can get in touch with them via Email ID : enquiry@nmims.edu or through theToll Free Number: 1800 1025 138 - Monday to Saturday (except public holidays) 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone tell me if there is still availability in NMIMS mumbai campus for the core course or how to check the same?

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Bethelight
@Bethelight  ·  0 karma

Any movement for bangalore campus?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
abhinavs_2197

You can contact the admissions dept for your waitlist number status.

https://www.nmims.edu/contact-us/

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Planning to join  a B school. Know the essential items that you carry woth you  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGnBpCXWiSI  

Video Thumbnail46764515322408
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone please let me know if we will get an acknowledgement of receipt of the refund documents from the college? I am seeing that the courier has already been delivered in the Mumbai campus.

Thanks  and regards, Samrat Sarkar
1 like4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
AnkitSaharia
@AnkitSaharia  ·  2 karma

I am facing the same issue..... I sent a mail on 23rd and the post was delivered by 25th...still refund hasn't been credited..... moreover they ain't picking up the calls....

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
PrateekC1

@samrat27 Hello Samrat, Please contact the administration department. You can get in touch with them via Email ID : enquiry@nmims.edu or through theToll Free Number: 1800 1025 138 - Monday to Saturday (except public holidays). They will guide you. Hope this helps :)

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How is mms nmims?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...