Nmims mpe 2010

11 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
Hello , I am starting this thread with the intent to communicate with all those who have applied for NMIMS MPE 2010 course. The call letters were supposed to be out by 5th may , but due to unavoidable reasons have been held back till evenin...
Page 1 of 2
mykartik1 Says
Guys please let me know whether the course is worth it...as u wud have completed about a year to this course...

jayant...even i am planning to do this course...
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Hi,

Any idea when are the forms out for the MPE program NMIMS Mumbai? I am planning to do this course, 2011-2013 batch.

Any details regarding the program would be helpful.

Thanks,
Jayanth

Guys please let me know whether the course is worth it...as u wud have completed about a year to this course...

Hi,

Any idea when are the forms out for the MPE program NMIMS Mumbai? I am planning to do this course, 2011-2013 batch.

Any details regarding the program would be helpful.

Thanks,
Jayanth

hi guys,

please join the NMIMS MPE 2010-2012 group on facebook adn orkut to discuss with a larger group....

Thanks,
Jitendra

They have not yet disclosed the fees for the course, and I have no idea whether they have any provision for payment of fees by loans / installation.

I have no knowledge about the course offered by ITM , may be you could put some light on it for me.

the word of mouth is that the MPE course is pretty decent , but it wont catapult your career to newer heights.May be in the long run it might help, but no instant results..

if your application id starts with 0 eg: 010057, then enter your enrollment number on the webpage as 10057 . Weird but it worked for me.

=== Ya same thing worked for me... thanks for sharing it dude!!

Thanks a ton dude!! Just got the Call letter...

Hey Rahul, do you know the fee amount for this course and if there is any facility to pay in installments / bank loan? Also, what would you suggest... a part time MBA from ITM would be better or NMIM's MPE??

Hey Roshan,

The call letters are available on the NMIMS Site , just follow this link
Get GDPI Call Letter for MPE 2010 programme of NMIMS

you can use your application id as your enrollment number and date of birth to get your call letter.

if your application id starts with 0 eg: 010057, then enter your enrollment number on the webpage as 10057 . Weird but it worked for me.

Hey Rahul, are you sure that this course would be good? I think the fees would exceed the 2.5 lacs slab and at the end of the second year, we wont even get a masters degree (part time mba). Its jus a PG course.... wht say??

Hi i am Roshan Here... Was working for HDFC Bank and recently joined a MNC bank. Can ypu please let me know how do we check wether we have been selected for the GD/Pi round?

I haven't got any calls from NMIMS - neither have i got any postal letters from them (jus shifted my residence)

Is there a way by which we can check the same on the NMIMS website?
I have the application id and password with me... don't know what is it used for...

Rahul cud you pls let me know if u have recd the call letters - and how??