Nmims mpe 09

85 Posts  ·  13 Users
About this group
GD/PI for executive program at NMIMS is scheduled for 4th and 5th June. If you are shorlisted post your profile here.
Page 1 of 9

Hi Guys,

So finally cllge Starts tomorrow..hope we all meet there and Introduc ourself out there..All the Best and keep posting ...

Cheers,
Kunal

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Thanks Nilesh. I too called up today and re-confirmed the same. We need to report there by 3.45pm on 11th and check the notice board as regards division and roll no.

Hi,I am shortlisted for admission from 2nd MPE list, will go tomo to pay part fees and secure admission.Has anyone else for tomo ?Regards,Jayesh

Hi All,
Anyone getting in da 2nd list???
Also need some info regarding da attendance dey hav mentioned...80% or something needed 2 appear 4 exams...is it like hard n fast? What if dat % of attendance cannot b maintained mainly coz we IT ppl can hav onsite obligations? R we allowed to appear exams? Also what if we join da course n immedeiately hav 2 fly? Do dey hav da facility to refund fees? If yes then how much n till what duration can it b refunded? If fees cannot b refunded den do dey kinda roll us 4 da next batch, next year?
Or is it like losing on da money too and on da course too!!!!!!
Neone having any idea to any of my above question????
I tried asking da counsellors but hard luck...
Ne help will b appreciated..
Regards,
Mayuri.

There is a community on orkut for NMIMS MPE-09.
http://www.orkut.com/Main#Community.aspx?cmm=91289987

I had called up today and the classes will start from 11th July. One more weekend

Have just been informed that the next list of students are being admitted. For all those who are on the first list, the batches would start from 4th July

Me and friend Pritam.both of us have completed the admission process..We had a talk with the project co-ordinator and she informed that in all there are 40 ppl in the waiting list..so by 26th they must have got the idea how many seats are still vacant and accordingly it will go ahead...4th we'll have some Induction where all the faculty ppl will come and introduce them self and we'll also be having dinner together..so hope we'll all meet there...
Cheers!!

Have they declared the next list? Anyone on this forum who is on that list?

Hi...
Amid the dilemma, whether the course is worth or not, i have taken the admission....Best of Luck to all!