NMIMS MBA/ PGDM ADMISSIONS 2020-2022 (OFFICIAL)

697 Posts  ·  16,030 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on NMIMS MBA/ PGDM Admission 2020-22 and Get the details about the NMIMS College, Admission Process, Eligibility, Fees, placements and cut off.

NMIMS MBA PGDM

Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies is one of the most sought educational institutions and has been consistently ranked amongst the top 10 B-schools in India. Entering 38th  year of its operations, NMIMS now boasts of 8 campuses across India offering postgraduate level courses in various management-related disciplines.

1. Brief Introduction about the course

NMIMS offers various postgraduate level courses for the students to choose from. The availability of the courses varies across campuses. The MBA and PGDM courses have been designed to prepare industry-ready business leaders of tomorrow. The most popular programs include MBA, MBA-HR, MBA-PM, MBA-BA, MBA-DSA, PGDM, PGDM-BA, and PGDM-LSM.

2. Eligibility

• Applicant must have completed an undergraduate degree (three years minimum) from a recognized university or deemed university with a “pass” result and must have scored at least 50% marks.

• Final year students may also apply, but the admission will subject to achieving “pass” result in the examination.

• For MBA-DSA, applicants must have student mathematics in class 12th and an English language proficiency test (IELTS-6.5, TOEFL-80)

• For MBA-PM, applicants must have completed undergraduate education in medical technology, life sciences, and pharmaceuticals.

• For PGDM-BA, applicants must have completed the undergraduate degree in Maths, Commerce, Engineering, statistics, and economics with min 55% marks.

3. Selection Process 

• Applicants must register for NMAT by GMAC and pay the application fee.

• Applicants should then use their NMAT registration number complete the application process at NMIMS by paying the fees.

• Selected applicants must appear for a case discussion and a personal interview.

• The final list of selected candidates will be prepared based on their academic record, work experience, and the result of NMAT, Case study and Personal Interview.

4. Application Start and End date 

• The application process for NMIMS starts from –      4th  July 2019

• The application process for NMIMS ends on –           15th October 2019

• NMIMS reapplication starts from –                               5th October 2019

• NMIMS reapplication ends on –                                   26th December 2019 

5. Exam accepted for Course

• NMAT by GMAC

6. Placements Report (MBA)

• Highest Package –           30.37 Lakhs per annum

• Average Package –           17.79 Lakhs per annum

7. Scholarship offered by the College

No scholarships are available.

Page 1 of 70

What is the weightage of nmat score, WAT, PI, Acads etc for final convert in nmims?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I missed the chance to register for PI WAT for NMIMS, last date was 14feb and I m shortlisted for pharma mba. Us there any chance for reopening the registration again for PI n WAT.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the total fee (including hostel) for NM Hyderabad?

1 comment
BMVi
@BMVi  ·  213 karma

20.5lacs

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Real Estate Sector Post Pandemic.. To know Join FREE Webinar today at 6 pm by Dr. Samveg Patel, MBA (REM) , NMIMS.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://ngasce.zoom.us/j/94017249229?pwd=VWdNVWNTWnBZMDVpWElTZmJJaDIzdz09

Meeting ID: 940 1724 9229

Passcode: 483212

Post 101170920736437
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys 

i have done my payment for NMIMS GDPi but i didnt get any confirmation mail. how i can confirm whether i got registered nd something please help me 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello, Is there any hardcopy of documents required for the WAT/PI round? If yes, which are those?

1 like2 comments
AswinRam
@AswinRam  ·  4 karma

+1

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
desparate_banda
@desparate_banda  ·  0 karma

+1

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi , I was not able to select centre of excellence mumbai mba business analytics , although I have done BTech in my graduation with overall percentage of 65% ,nmat score -219,is anyone else faced the similar issue?

2 comments
kuntal_97
@kuntal_97  ·  1 karma

yes

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
kuntal_97
@kuntal_97  ·  1 karma

and i was not able to select MBA in technology

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi team

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Future NMIMSites!

Join this Facebook group to get better insights into the institute and the forthcoming WAT/PI process. 

Facebook Group Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/700075337544924

The Student Council presents to you this group as a platform to address your queries about the selection process for all NMIMS campuses:

SBM NMIMS Mumbai

COE (Analytics and Data Sciences), NMIMS Mumbai

NMIMS Hyderabad

NMIMS Bengaluru

NMIMS Navi Mumbai

NMIMS Shirpur

NMIMS Indore

To become a part of this group, fill the form in the link attached, after sending the request to join this Facebook group.

Form Link: https://forms.gle/DEDKo1AmqXdnu85y5

Ensure you fill all the required information and credentials correctly to get added to the group.

Join now to get all the updates and to know more!

1 comment
singh_shubham_07
@singh_shubham_07  ·  0 karma

@amankanungo25 Can NMIMS Interview date be changed as I have my end semester exams on same day

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

We are a group of mentors from IIM Ahmedabad and Lucknow to help you crack the coveted IIM/FMS/ XLRI/Other top B-Schools. We are here to help you prepare your PI answers basis your profile and strengths.

We have the following prep plans available:

1. Basic (Rs499)

Basic gives you access to our prep material, video sessions, GK tips and 1 mock PI 

2. Advanced (Rs 1499)

Basic + 10+ personal sessions including 5 mock interviews, CV building, HR answers prep, solving Guesstimates

3. Pro (Rs2499)

Advanced + 24/7 online support, 15+ personal sessions including 10 mock interviews, post selection guidance (help with MBA domain) & form filling

4. Single PI (₹199) 

1 mock PI

Group Discounts

2 or more candidates: 10%

5 or more candidates: 20%

Drop a message on thembainsight@gmail.com or 9113673713 if you have any questions.

Steps:

1. Choose a plan from above

2. Pay here: thembainsight@paytm (GPay, PhonePe, PayTM)

3. Fill this form: https://forms.gle/mQ8dHTuZ71wPWNob6

4. We will add you to your group

Post 100857643494577
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...