Join the discussion on NMIMS MBA/ PGDM Admission 2020-22 and Get the details about the NMIMS College, Admission Process, Eligibility, Fees, placements and cut off.
NMIMS MBA PGDM
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies is one of the most sought educational institutions and has been consistently ranked amongst the top 10 B-schools in India. Entering 38th year of its operations, NMIMS now boasts of 8 campuses across India offering postgraduate level courses in various management-related disciplines.
1. Brief Introduction about the course
NMIMS offers various postgraduate level courses for the students to choose from. The availability of the courses varies across campuses. The MBA and PGDM courses have been designed to prepare industry-ready business leaders of tomorrow. The most popular programs include MBA, MBA-HR, MBA-PM, MBA-BA, MBA-DSA, PGDM, PGDM-BA, and PGDM-LSM.
• Applicant must have completed an undergraduate degree (three years minimum) from a recognized university or deemed university with a “pass” result and must have scored at least 50% marks.
• Final year students may also apply, but the admission will subject to achieving “pass” result in the examination.
• For MBA-DSA, applicants must have student mathematics in class 12th and an English language proficiency test (IELTS-6.5, TOEFL-80)
• For MBA-PM, applicants must have completed undergraduate education in medical technology, life sciences, and pharmaceuticals.
• For PGDM-BA, applicants must have completed the undergraduate degree in Maths, Commerce, Engineering, statistics, and economics with min 55% marks.
3. Selection Process
• Applicants must register for NMAT by GMAC and pay the application fee.
• Applicants should then use their NMAT registration number complete the application process at NMIMS by paying the fees.
• Selected applicants must appear for a case discussion and a personal interview.
• The final list of selected candidates will be prepared based on their academic record, work experience, and the result of NMAT, Case study and Personal Interview.
4. Application Start and End date
• The application process for NMIMS starts from – 4th July 2019
• The application process for NMIMS ends on – 15th October 2019
• NMIMS reapplication starts from – 5th October 2019
• NMIMS reapplication ends on – 26th December 2019
5. Exam accepted for Course
• NMAT by GMAC
6. Placements Report (MBA)
• Highest Package – 30.37 Lakhs per annum
• Average Package – 17.79 Lakhs per annum
7. Scholarship offered by the College
No scholarships are available.