NMIMS MBA in Banking,Capital Markets & Actuarial Science

544 Posts  ·  109 Users
About this group
Hi Puys Today in Sunday Times there is the advertisement on the 7th Page regarding the MBA in Banking, Capital Markets in association with the Bombay Stock Exchange(BSE) & MBA in Actuarial Science. The Applications are open to all who ha...
Page 1 of 55

Hey, can someone let me know the last date to MBA-Capital Markets? I cant find it on the website.

Thanks.
Rebecca.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Please can you let us know the last date to this program. Thanks....... Rebecca.

hey thanx fr d concern...shall b waiting fr ur next post...

thanx kpsudarshan waiting to hear from you

@notebook
sorry for replying late...i received a mail on 23rd jul.....and they gave 1 day to complete my registeration formalities...i hope you would also receive the mail ver ysoon....all the best...i am reaching mumbai on tuesday...if possible iwill get u more info on seats available if any

kpsudarshan how did they inform you please let me know.please let us know if there are any seats left
in banking.

hey guys congrats to al those who gt thru...though d site says admissions r closed i wud wana ask thos attendig classes there if all d 30 seats for mba banking hav been taken up or not. Do let me know if there is even 1 vacant seat.Thannx

kpsudarsan Says
thanks dude....as per the website the admissions for banking closes on 25. So probably you can expect some thing on 25th..

Right buddy !

I also think so !

thanks dude....as per the website the admissions for banking closes on 25. So probably you can expect some thing on 25th..