NMIMS HYD MPE 2012 Batch

5 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
Hi, Are there any one who got selected for NMIMS Hyderabad, MPE program for 2012? I got selected for it and wanted to know about people who are planning to join or who got selected. Regards, Gopi
Page 1 of 1

Hello Gopi,
I hope that you are doing well,what is so far your experience with MPE.I am planning to join this jan.Could you please advice me.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Gopi,

Even I got selected for MPE program in Hyderabad. Can some one please share us your thoughts, is it worth doing this course and what value does it add.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

According to the person who have already done it, The course and the content is actually very good and it is recognized by many companies. However this course will not guarantee you a change in the domain and also some sudden increase in your package. I also contacted my HR about this course and she said the same, I will not get immediate promotions or benefits with this course but if there are any future openings then they will definitely consider certificate as a valid one.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,
I am planning to enrol for the MPE program in Hyderabad.I have applied for the same. I wanted to know what value it holds in the market?...Any idea on that

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

Are there any one who got selected for NMIMS Hyderabad, MPE program for 2012? I got selected for it and wanted to know about people who are planning to join or who got selected.

Regards,
Gopi

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...