NMIMS CDPI Prep

40 Posts  ·  360 Users
About this group

Discussion of GD topics, CD discussions and interview preparations

Page 1 of 4

The Grand Alumni Meet by NMIMS Business School Alumni Association (NMIMS BSAA), one of the most sought after event at the prestigious NMIMS BS offered great insights by top industry leaders as they deliberated on 'Digital Transformation and Changing Face of Business'.  

Mr Ajit Gupte, founding Director and present Chairman & President, NMIMS BSAA, who welcome the alumni said, "Our aim remains to make education affordable to students coming from humble backgrounds, as we firmly believe in making education available for all those aspire to get it."

The chief guest on the occasion, a NMIMS School of Business Management alumni, Mr Shailesh Chaturvedi, MD and CEO, Tommy Hilfiger, Arrow and Kelvin Kline stressed on developing deep domain expertise. "In the competitive well developed industries, to win corporates, one needs to demonstrate very deep and detailed understanding of processes, for which it is essential to develop a passion for excellence with deep expertise in chosen areas."

Dr Rajan Saxena, Vice Chancellor, SVKM’s NMIMS, deemed to be University expressed gratitude towards the alumni community for supporting the institute in sharing industry expertise and with industry placements, "One of the critical contributions by the NMIMS alumni has been to play a significant role in the placements of School of Business Management graduates, over the past 38 years," added Dr Saxena.

During this flagship event of NMIMS School of Business Management, batches celebrating silver jubilee of their graduation at NMIMS were felicitated for their contribution in their respective fields.

NMIMS BSAA is a vibrant Alumni Association having over 23000 alumni spread across the globe, and boasts of having nearly 500 CEOs as its active members.

Post 62151826381446
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have the latest official guide 2019,2018,2017., Princeton gmat 2019,VERITAL 2019 materials.Wtsapp me 9354076316.Buy 15 GB of GMAT complete study material which include video lectures ,pdf,MANHATTEN,KAPLAN gmat materials,class recordings,past exams,diagnostic exams,maths refresher,all essential collection for GMAT prep which i can send u through google drive..selling here for only 500Rs.Very helpful for preparation.I got very good gmat score from these materials only.It took whole lot of time and money to have this so genuinely selling this for 500 only

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Congratulations on making it to NMIMS!

The results for the MBA program for NMIMS Mumbai has now officially been announced.

You can check your result at:

https://nmims.secure.force.com/NMIMS_Application_login_new

Join the official NMIMS 2019-21 Final Converts FB goup by clicking on the link below. Through this group, we want to help in addressing all your doubts related to the admission process and kickstart your MBA journey.

https://facebook.com/groups/314818702725095?tsid=0.9290782994838354&source=result

This is an official group run by the Student Council of SBM where you can interact with current students at NMIMS and seek help for any queries that you might have.

Join this group to know all you want to about NMIMS and it's MBA programs.

https://goo.gl/forms/UxHzbdUBmfXdRrc33

Please fill the Google form above so that we can authenticate your credentials and add you to the group.

SBM NMIMS, Mumbai 
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When are we expecting calls for PGDM program?

1 comment
abhijeetvigg75

Hello Mahi. You can  contact the administration department for this query. You can get in touch with them via Email ID : enquiry@nmims.edu. | Toll Free Number: 1800 1025 138 - Monday to Saturday (except public holidays)  

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys please help! For CDPI admission process, does the admit card need to have the signatures of the TA? i have misplaced that admit card, what can i do? nd the CD/PI registration form.. where do i download it from

1 comment
abhijeetvigg75

Hello. It's recommended that you carry the admit card which has a sign from the TA. However, in case you lose it, please write a mail to the admissions department. You can find the coorindates using  https://www.nmims.edu/contact-us/ . Meanwhile, get a fresh print out of the admit card for the time being. 

You can download the registration from your account online where you make bookings for slots (Access the same using nmat.org.in) . Hope this helps. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can any1 share their cd/pi experience

2 comments
abhijeetvigg75

The CDPIs till this year happened at Mumbai. Took an early morning flight myself. Would recommend you to come in a day earlier, since I was somewhat fatigued due to travel during with my process.

You will be seated for a while as the organizers put everything into place. Recommend you stay upto date with both current affairs, as well as your core knowledge areas (Your subjects during graduation, and work experience if applicable).

You commence with the Case Discussion (CD) first. This is like a conventional GD, except that the topic of discussion is not a GK/Current Affairs topic, instead it's a 200-300 word caselet. Insititutes usually prepping students for GDPI and other processes also train students on that. You can find more details online.

This will soon be followed by the PI. Personal Interviews are honestly very subjective, and will largely be a function of your profile / past achievements. Once again, make sure to brush up on your knowledge areas, as well as Current Affairs. My PI centered around my work experience in a HR Consulting firm, as well as my core subjects (Psychology and Economics). It is common to encounter hypothetical case scenarios during the interview. Be prepared for that as well. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
abhijeetvigg75

The CDPIs till this year happened at Mumbai. Took an early morning flight myself. Would recommend you to come in a day earlier, since I was somewhat fatigued due to travel during with my process.

You will be seated for a while as the organizers put everything into place. Recommend you stay upto date with both current affairs, as well as your core knowledge areas (Your subjects during graduation, and work experience if applicable).

You commence with the Case Discussion (CD) first. This is like a conventional GD, except that the topic of discussion is not a GK/Current Affairs topic, instead it's a 200-300 word caselet. Insititutes usually prepping students for GDPI and other processes also train students on that. You can find more details online.

This will soon be followed by the PI. Personal Interviews are honestly very subjective, and will largely be a function of your profile / past achievements. Once again, make sure to brush up on your knowledge areas, as well as Current Affairs. My PI centered around my work experience in a HR Consulting firm, as well as my core subjects (Psychology and Economics). It is common to encounter hypothetical case scenarios during the interview. Be prepared for that as well. 

Hope this helps. Goodluck! 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

From where should I prepare for nmims cdpi. Suggest me anything whether it's a YouTube channel, Facebook pages, telegram, etc.

1 comment
PrateekC1
@PrateekC1NMIMS Mumbai  ·  3 karma

@rajatkumarbpit Hello Rajat, you can use a simple search for NMIMS CDPI on any of the platforms you have mentioned and use any video/ page that helps. For example, a NMIMS CDPI search on Youtube will yield you many results; https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=NMIMS+CDPI . Hope this helps. :)

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi People, Anyone who has filled up CDPI form, please tell me the two things : What address to I have to mention here? 1.) My present and permanent address is not same. I am from Indore but presently in pune, so what we have to mention? Please help. 2.) Is provisional degree applicable or do we have to go for original degree? What if we don't have original degree? Thanks.

2 comments
IamZlatan
@IamZlatan  ·  6 karma

Provisional will work for timebeing

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
abhijeetvigg75

Hello. There should be a seperate section for your Current Address and Permanent Address. If not, then please furnish your permanent address. 

Provisional degree is applicable only for the individuals who are in their final year of graduation. In case you don't have your original degree, please reach out to your college for the same. 

Meanwhile, you can contact the admission office for further assistance:
Email ID : enquiry@nmims.ed Toll Free Number: 1800 1025 138 - Monday to Saturday (except public holidays)

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...