Nmims banglore 2010-2012 aspirants

304 Posts  ·  62 Users
About this group
I could nt find any seprate thread for nmims banglore so I decided to open this one..In order to get proper information about nmims banglore .. So puys put some input about the campus (infrastructure,faculty etc...)..I am currently in waiting...
Page 1 of 31

I gotta call from nm banglore bt nw i m reciving mixed reaction abt it so i wanna knw ur views abt it..

My cat is 74 percentile..
my mat uis 95 percentile
my graduation is 68 percent
my 12th is 84 percent
my 10th is 74 percent..
n my nmat is 169..

so the options i am presently having is icfai hyderabd, bimtech noida, itm navi mumbai,
bimm pune , imdr pune , christ banglore..

So now can u guide me wid the actual picture of dis clg..

thanks

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
oskarshindler Says
Did anyone find out about the executive PGDM placement at NMIMS Bangalore?

Hey.. I have been called for GD PI for Ex PGDM at Bnagalore... Anybody for EX PGDM course?

Can any1 tell me , Whether one has to apply seperately to NMIMS Banglore,and hydrbd campuses. ? If not then Whether am i eligible? and where to check on site for this result.

I got 78 QA 59 LS and 72 LRDI total 209? (NM mumbai gone..!!!!!)

Well I had a call frm NM Bangalore bt i didnt join coz it was highly risky....

But how is it going on there ????

For further information on the current situation write to me

Basis : Feedback from the ex-student of the 1st batch of the executive program.

Reason they gave : NM Mumbai gave no support in placing their batch of 30 students. Most of those who got placed - compromised and joined at whichever option came up first.

You find no reason 'cause you have become the flag bearer. But remember, the exec folks had work experience to back them which may be lacking in students of the other program.

NM Mumbai has best industry relationship in western India... still there are folks in NM Bangalore who are responsible for feeding their families and are still jobless.

Think about them and their situation before you lie again miss.

Well r u saying all dis on basis of just one feedback?? Well i certainly took more feedbacks den u did. u go to IIM-A n m pretty sure there will be someone who is not satisfied or will say that college didnt supported him.

And Placement will be looked after Bangalore campus only, Mumbai campus will support in terms of money, staff, contacts n all.

PGDM students certainly lacks dat kind of experience but den no one is promising them that everyone will have 10+ packages. we know what to expect.
i have become a flag bearer coz i got reasons to be so.

Current stats say that they can feed their families, if u put this way.
On what basis are you saying that NM-B does not have any support from NM- mumbai??
Few faculties which were earlier with NM-mumbai are no at NM- bangalore campus. Some of the NM-mumbai faculties also takes cources at NM-B.

Soon we will be having a new campus in Banerghatta road.

Bangalore campus placements will happen in bangalore only, which i is good. There in mumbai campus conflicts arise coz different batches eye for same companies. here dats not d case.

I seriously didnt came across any single incident in which i can say that we lack any kinda support.

Basis : Feedback from the ex-student of the 1st batch of the executive program.

Reason they gave : NM Mumbai gave no support in placing their batch of 30 students. Most of those who got placed - compromised and joined at whichever option came up first.

You find no reason 'cause you have become the flag bearer. But remember, the exec folks had work experience to back them which may be lacking in students of the other program.

NM Mumbai has best industry relationship in western India... still there are folks in NM Bangalore who are responsible for feeding their families and are still jobless.

Think about them and their situation before you lie again miss.
Get your facts right dude... established IIMs do support new IIMs. But NM Mumbai does not support NM Bangalore.

Besides IIMs are a league apart - no matter what paid-for ratings tell... an IIM will always have a better brand recognition than a newly opened institute like NM Bangalore... specially if there is no backing from parent institution.

Also your stating "I think it is better they are not connected so that it develops a competitive spirit in students" proves that my information is right.
Support from mumbai is not there.

On what basis are you saying that NM-B does not have any support from NM- mumbai??
Few faculties which were earlier with NM-mumbai are now at NM- bangalore campus. Some of the NM-mumbai faculties also takes cources at NM-B.

Soon we will be having a new campus in Banerghatta road.

Bangalore campus placements will happen in bangalore only, which i is good. There in mumbai campus conflicts arise coz different batches eye for same companies. here dats not d case.

I seriously didnt came across any single incident in which i can say that we lack any kinda support.
shagils Says
Even any other IIM is not supported by IIM Ahmedabad/Calcutta but i dont know how can people relate the performance of new college with its parent concern. I think it is better they are not connected so that it develops a competitive spirit in students.

Get your facts right dude... established IIMs do support new IIMs. But NM Mumbai does not support NM Bangalore.

Besides IIMs are a league apart - no matter what paid-for ratings tell... an IIM will always have a better brand recognition than a newly opened institute like NM Bangalore... specially if there is no backing from parent institution.

Also your stating "I think it is better they are not connected so that it develops a competitive spirit in students" proves that my information is right.
Support from mumbai is not there.
I understand that it is never worth joining a new branch location unless the parent body backs it completely.

NM Bangalore is not the same as NM Mumbai and those who think that they will get the mileage of the NM brand... there were conflicts even between the core and sectoral program student in Mumbai. Moreover it is well known that Mumbai is not supporting Bangalore at all.

Even any other IIM is not supported by IIM Ahmedabad/Calcutta but i dont know how can people relate the performance of new college with its parent concern. I think it is better they are not connected so that it develops a competitive spirit in students.