NMIMS Bangalore & Hyderabad

60 Posts  ·  201 Users
About this group

Cut-off and interview calls of NMIMS Bangalore & Hyderabad.

Page 1 of 6

Any Hyderabad converts who have not joined the group please text me your number..

1 comment
akash0101
@akash0101  ·  2 karma

8076855890 - Akash Bhardwaj 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anybody tell me what will be the apprx hostel fee for Bangalore campus PGDM?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Congratulations to all those who have made it to the CD/PI round of NMIMS! Student Council of School of Business Management, NMIMS welcomes you.

We would be using this group to help you with any queries that you have in the next steps of the CD/PI and selection process for all NMIMS campuses, namely:

SBM NMIMS Mumbai

NMIMS Hyderabad

NMIMS Bangaluru

NMIMS Navi Mumbai

NMIMS Shirpur

NMIMS Indore

Please click on the following link to visit the FB group - 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/548871625698473/?epa=SEARCH_BOX

If you wish to join the group for updates around the process, please fill out the following form along with sending the FB request: https://forms.gle/QpVE2JNxrotf4iBt8 

The Google form will help us authenticate your credentials and add you to the group.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

In the admission cancellation form there is a space by the name A.Y. Does it denote academic year? And the school name should be filled nmims Hyderabad right? PLEASE REPLY SOON. Also how many days does it take to refund the amount

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

is second merit list for nmims released?? I have not received any information about any thing after converting nmims Hyderabad.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Has anyone received any further mail from NM Hyderabad after fees payment like college commencement etc??

1 comment
faithlessgamer
@faithlessgamer  ·  1 karma

I called them a few days ago. They said all admission formalities are done and that we would be sent a mail regarding course commencement and orientation 10 days prior to the commencement

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

...  group for nmims hyderabad converts?

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
deleted
@deleted  ·  0 karma

Oh okay. I could not find the group where the other guy posted about wait-list but I am sure he did. Let's see humara Kya hota hai

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
sham_95
@sham_95IIMJ  ·  15 karma

@deleted i converted in pgdm hyderabad on march 7th

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i paid tuition fee fr nmims hyderabad but the hstl fee wasnt paid. iam waiting fr nmims bangalore waitlist. 1465 no. what are my chances? also if there is a ........ grp for nmims hyderabad let me know

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Has anyone applied for refund from NM bangalore/hyderabad and the received the same?

Arpita
2 comments
deleted
@deleted  ·  0 karma

Did you get NM Bang?. Merit list rank?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
arpita_ds
@arpita_ds  ·  14 karma

No for hyderabad.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment