Is there any hope that we could place on Waitlist movement ?
Is there anyone who has already withdrawn and receives a refund? Please contact me, it's urgent
Will they release second merit list or the admissions are closed ?
One genuine doubt ..... If I opt for sabbatical leave in my office (i can resign whenever possible during leaves period)...then Will i get the chance to seat in placements ?
Anyone having an idea when do we have to occupy the hostels..like actually go and settle there..June 1st week ?