NMAT Retake Query

In my first attempt, I scored 230 and I know I will clear the sectional cut-offs. But if in my retest, I score more than 230 but fail to clear one sectional cut-off, what score will be considered?
124 Posts  ·  723 Users
Page 1 of 12

For Window 5 questions, join the channel on Telegram 

t.me/tanishajain

I like to help
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

Hi Guys, one clarification. What happens if I get above 210 in first attempt and doesn't attempt the second one, although I applied for Nmims for the second attempt too. Will they consider my first score and take my second score as zero?

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Guys, can someone pls clarify this. Suppose if I get 210 in first attempt and 216 in second attempt but with one sectional not cleared. Which one will be considered?

•  
Load more comments 2 of 7
jithinanne
Anon JA @jithinanne  ·  7 days ago

@GautamGaju however, i think we are at the conclusion

•  
yash2594
@yash2594 @yash2594  ·  20 hours ago
They will consider the best attempt (both sectional and overall). Kindly refer to this link : http://www.nmims.edu/docs/mba-pgdm-information-handout-admission-nmims-2018.pdf  Here it is clearly written: In case of candidates taking more than one ...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

Can I re-apply to NMIMS after appearing for the re-take exam and before the re-take results are out ?

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

When will December window after 7 will open?

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Is it true that in december month it is hard to find retake dates?

•  
ya123sh
@ya123sh @ya123sh  ·  24 days ago

Have the dates for december opened for retake? 

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

hi... I just wanted to ask you that can i schedule my second attempt of nmat after getting the result of my first attempt ? 

•  
Load more comments 2 of 3
GautamGaju
@GautamGaju @GautamGaju  ·  1 month ago

Yes

•  
suraj21193
Suraj Kumar Shrivastava @suraj21193  ·  23 days ago

@naveen7985 within 24 hour

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
Hi, When i attempted NMAT exam for first time I got 176 and lso I applied for NMIMS . I took retake and got 210 and cleared all sectional cutoffs but didnot apply for NMIMS due to hectic schedule I had. Are there any past scenarios like this. Will...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
Hey, I've scored 204 in my first attempt, where I have applied for both NM mumbai and bangalore,etc. So while filling for my second attempt, will it be fine if I only fill for Mumbai? what if i score 208 and then I do not get selected for NM  mumb...
Read more...
  •  
Skip this question0 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

How to check the available dates for NMAT retake before paying for the retake exam? Is there any way?

•  
Load more comments 2 of 3
purushoth1109
Sujan Purushoth @purushoth1109  ·  1 year ago

@Examiner123 how can i check by logging in? Couldnt find any option for that..

•  
Examiner123
renji  @Examiner123  ·  1 year ago

@purushoth1109 you need to pay for that, try calling them

•  
undefined
Write a comment...