NMAT Retake Query

In my first attempt, I scored 230 and I know I will clear the sectional cut-offs. But if in my retest, I score more than 230 but fail to clear one sectional cut-off, what score will be considered?
127 Posts  ·  726 Users
Page 1 of 12
Hi, I had re-applied to NMIMS on 28th November (10days prior to my retake). I also have a payment confirmation from their end. However, when i try to login to my account, i get the message: "invalid details: candidates are requested to re-apply be...
Read more...
  •  
Write a comment...

nmat window 5 results are out

•  
Write a comment...

I got a 176 in my first attempt, can my score really improve to cross 210??. I had a 2 week gap between the first and second attempts

•  
Write a comment...

I gave my 2nd atempt on 3rd Dec. When will I get score card of Nmat? Anyone here knows?

•  
Rj4444
raj jaswani @Rj4444  ·  2 months ago

first week of jan

•  
Write a comment...

Hi Guys, one clarification. What happens if I get above 210 in first attempt and doesn't attempt the second one, although I applied for Nmims for the second attempt too. Will they consider my first score and take my second score as zero?

•  
Write a comment...

Guys, can someone pls clarify this. Suppose if I get 210 in first attempt and 216 in second attempt but with one sectional not cleared. Which one will be considered?

•  
Load more comments 2 of 7
jithinanne
Anon JA @jithinanne  ·  2 months ago

@GautamGaju however, i think we are at the conclusion

•  
yash2594
@yash2594 @yash2594  ·  2 months ago
They will consider the best attempt (both sectional and overall). Kindly refer to this link : http://www.nmims.edu/docs/mba-pgdm-information-handout-admission-nmims-2018.pdf  Here it is clearly written: In case of candidates taking more than one ...
Read more...
  •  
Write a comment...

Can I re-apply to NMIMS after appearing for the re-take exam and before the re-take results are out ?

•  
Write a comment...

When will December window after 7 will open?

•  
Write a comment...

Is it true that in december month it is hard to find retake dates?

•  
ya123sh
@ya123sh @ya123sh  ·  3 months ago

Have the dates for december opened for retake? 

•  
Write a comment...

hi... I just wanted to ask you that can i schedule my second attempt of nmat after getting the result of my first attempt ? 

•  
Load more comments 2 of 3
GautamGaju
@GautamGaju @GautamGaju  ·  4 months ago

Yes

•  
suraj21193
Gaiwakd Gyan @suraj21193  ·  3 months ago

@naveen7985 within 24 hour

•  
Write a comment...