NMAT Retake Query

127 Posts  ·  730 Users
About this group
In my first attempt, I scored 230 and I know I will clear the sectional cut-offs. But if in my retest, I score more than 230 but fail to clear one sectional cut-off, what score will be considered?

Hi,

I had re-applied to NMIMS on 28th November (10days prior to my retake). I also have a payment confirmation from their end. However, when i try to login to my account, i get the message: "invalid details: candidates are requested to re-apply before the decalaration of results".

Is anyone else facing the same issue? Kindly help.

Thanks in advance

1 like2 comments
Siddhesh_Deshpande

Please contact the admission office for further assistance:

Email ID : enquiry@nmims.ed Toll Free Number: 

1800 1025 138 - Monday to Saturday (except public holidays)

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
RaghavKatyal
@RaghavKatyalNMIMS Mumbai  ·  3 karma

@mb1698 Hey Mariyada

Please contact the admission office for assistance:

Email ID : enquiry@nmims.ed Toll Free Number:

1800 1025 138 - Monday to Saturday (except public holidays)

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

nmat window 5 results are out

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I got a 176 in my first attempt, can my score really improve to cross 210??. I had a 2 week gap between the first and second attempts

1 comment
simahuja
@simahujaNMIMS Mumbai  ·  0 karma

Hi, It all depends on your preperation. My advice would be to focus on each section and work on the ones that need more attention. Take mock tests from various platforms, NMAT by Gmac official guide, oliveboard, etc. they really help and will give you a better idea about your preperation!

Hope this helps! 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I gave my 2nd atempt on 3rd Dec. When will I get score card of Nmat? Anyone here knows?

2 comments
Rj4444
@Rj4444  ·  83 karma

first week of jan

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
AnnyeshaAuddy

Hi, @suraj21193! You'll get your results within 3-4 weeks. And the final result will come out in the end week of Jan.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys, one clarification. What happens if I get above 210 in first attempt and doesn't attempt the second one, although I applied for Nmims for the second attempt too. Will they consider my first score and take my second score as zero?

1 comment
Karn_Avasthi
@Karn_AvasthiNMIMS Mumbai  ·  0 karma

@spk0130 Hi, 210 will be considered. Please confirm with NMAT by GMAC

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys, can someone pls clarify this. Suppose if I get 210 in first attempt and 216 in second attempt but with one sectional not cleared. Which one will be considered?

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
yash2594
@yash2594  ·  2 karma

They will consider the best attempt (both sectional and overall). Kindly refer to this link : http://www.nmims.edu/docs/mba-pgdm-information-handout-admission-nmims-2018.pdf 

Here it is clearly written: In case of candidates taking more than one attempt the score, which is the total score & its respective sectional score, which makes the candidate eligible as per the cut offs declared by NMIMS, will be considered for short listing for subsequent process. (Cut off means sectional as well as total score).

So, in your case 210 will be considered.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
anshulmarwah
@anshulmarwahNMIMS Mumbai  ·  1 karma

210 will be considered, you can confirm with NMAT by GMAC

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can I re-apply to NMIMS after appearing for the re-take exam and before the re-take results are out ?

1 comment
RaghavKatyal
@RaghavKatyalNMIMS Mumbai  ·  3 karma

@aishwarya_333 Hey Aishwarya , Yes you can appear for the Re-Take exam after a 15 day gap of your previous attempt even if the results are not out. Hope it helps.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When will December window after 7 will open?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi... I just wanted to ask you that can i schedule my second attempt of nmat after getting the result of my first attempt ? 

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
GautamGaju
@GautamGaju  ·  81 karma

Yes

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
suraj21193
@suraj21193  ·  2 karma

@naveen7985 within 24 hour

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment