Athena School of Management, Mumbai | Profile Evaluation (Official)

19 Posts  ·  53 Users
About this group

This group is created to discuss Profiles of CAT 2020/ NMAT by GMAC 2020 takers. Athena School of Management – Mumbai is a NMAT Preferred Business School and accepts NMAT by GMAC, GMAT Scores & CAT Scores for its Two Year Full Time PGPM program.

Athena School of Management in Mumbai is ranked as India’s Best Emerging Business School (HER 2020). We are conducting a detailed profile evaluation for the aspirants wishing to apply for the Post Graduate Programme In Management (PGPM) 2021-23 Batch.

The Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM) is a Two Years Full Time Management (Masters Level) program based out of the Athena Campus in Mumbai. It follows a semester pattern (Four Semesters over Two Years) with a Two Month Internship in Every Semester. International Internships in Netherlands, Italy, Greece, Turkey, Germany, SE Asia etc are optional. The PGPM has Optional International Exchanges / Immersions in Canada, Germany, China, Morocco, Singapore. A selected few students can also opt for Dual Degree Programs with our Partner Institutions in USA & France.

The Faculty include Senior Management Executives of India’s Top Companies. Faculty from the world’s Top B-Schools including Wharton, Kedge, FDC, Imperial, Rennes, SGH Warsaw, IMT BS, CNAM interact with Athena Students. The Athena PGPM focusses on Corporate Connect, Global Exposure and Multiple Internships along with Practical Learning and Customized Teaching. A significant number of PGPM Candidates receive Pre Placements.

Athena is a member of AACSB – the world’s most Elite Group of Business Schools. Athena is a Founding Member & 1st Indian B-School member of the Business Graduates Association (part of AMBA – Association of MBA’s) & is an Academic Member of the United Nations Global Compact (UNGC).

Exams Accepted:

NMAT by GMAC, CAT, GMAT, GRE

Athena Placements

The Athena PGPM students have received offers from companies across multiple sectors including Consulting, Luxury, FMCG, BFSI, E-Commerce, Research, Conglomerate, FinTech, Real Estate, Telecom, Hospitality, Analytics etc. A significant number of PGPM Candidates receive Pre Placements.

Page 1 of 2

test

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Greetings 

Can someone from Admission Department evaluate my profile and help me with my query--

NMAT SCORE-189

10th(CBSE)- 9.2 CGPA

12th(Science CBSE)-76%

B.tech(Computer Science 2012-2016)-7.55 CGPA

Work Experience - 22 Months IT (Infosys Pvt Ltd.)

Entrepreneurial experience- 9 Months

1-Whats the cost of the full PGPM course?

2-What are my chances for gettings a Scholarship?

3-For how much duration is the global intership?

Thanking you

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is anyone from Telangana or Andhra Pradesh who got a call letter from Athena?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Team,

Nmat score-162 

BE-70%(7.83 CGPA)

10th-89%

12th-74%

Have Published 2 to 3 research papers based on the BE project also participated in various competitions in college. Good in comminication..No work experience. What are my chances??

1 comment
AthenaSOM
@AthenaSOMAthena, Mumbai  ·  21 karma

@zyzr3_97 Acads are good, NMAT Score Is Average, Extra Curriculara - Research papers & competitions are very interesting! Suggest you apply and if you give a good PI , u may get through via Profil Based Admission. Apply asap on bit.ly/athenab . Best regards, Team Athena.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

NMAT: 155

Graduation: BBA (Honours): 81

12th ISC: 80.6

10th ICSE: 87.14

2 years of Work Experience with Amazon

Published research paper titled “The legal aspect of Surrogate advertising” in International Journal of Business and Administration Research Review.

Awarded Certificate of Achievement for being the most pro-active student. 2011
Awarded Certificate of Achievement for being an all-rounder. 2011

1 comment
AthenaSOM

@9thaakash Your Acads in School & College are Good. While youre NMAT Score is the lower side - Workex in Amazon for 2 years & Achievements definitely work in your favour. Suggest you apply ASAP ! The application form link is bit.ly/athenab . Best regards, Team Athena . 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Will hostel is provided for outstation students? I am from Hyderabad . Is there any chance to connect to the previous or current students of Athena school of management?

1 comment
AthenaSOM

@aravind368 Lot of Athena Students are present on Linkedin, FB, Instagram.. you can connect with them.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, X - 95 XII - 90.5 GRADUATION - 80 NMAT - 181 What are my chances? Has entered into second level of INTERNATIONAL MATHEMATICS OLYMPAID.

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
aravind368
@aravind368  ·  1 karma

@AthenaSOM Yesterday i tried to apply bt do i need to separately apply to different specializations? Thanks in advance .

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
AthenaSOM

@aravind368 No. Its a common application form. Best regards, Team Athena.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Team, 

NMAT 201

CAT 80%ile

Engineering 70.2%

12th - 85.4%

10th - ICSE 89%

2years workex with Infosys

2 comments
AthenaSOM

@anubhav1711 Profile looks Good! Apply for the Athena Profile Based Admission. You should be able to get a good Scholarship too basis your PI. All the best! Apply on bit.ly/athenab .

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
anubhav1711
@anubhav1711  ·  18 karma

Thanks for the information 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

NMAT SCORE- 159

CAT - 63 PERCENTILE.

X - 8.6/10(CGPA)

XII - 97.17% (HAVE WON SCHOLARSHIPS )

GRADUATION - B.COM ( TILL 2ND YEAR) - 60% (2019 COMPLETION)

I am a female .

I am good at organisational skills and public speaking.

2 comments
AthenaSOM

@shubhanipillay Academics are strong, Extra Curriculars look god, CAT/NMAT is Average. A lot is going to depend on the way you give your PI ! Suggest you apply asap for the Athena Profile Based Admission.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
AthenaSOM

Athena Online Application Form Link - bit.ly/athenab

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

NMAT SCORE-178 X - 80% XII - 80% Graduation CGPA - 7 I am a female and I have done graduation in law. From which colleges I can get call?

2 comments
AthenaSOM

@pgupta10 Acads are good, NMAT is decent, no information on Extra Curriculars. Howvere we suggest that you apply for the Profile Based Admission asap.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
AthenaSOM

Athena Online Application Form Link - bit.ly/athenab 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...