NMAT 2014

10 Posts  ·  114 Users
About this group

Hi, what are the hot favourite topics in NMAT in the Quant section?

Page 1 of 1
It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or gazelle - when the sun comes up, you'd better be running -Christopher McDougall
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

the ids which i have do not contain my signature.. so would it create any problem in nmat exam ???? 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

is IBS worth applying if one looks forward for good learning and placement ? answers from ppl,who have either passed out from IBS or are there currently in IBS will be appreciated..

"PERSEVERANCE"
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi could someone please send me a link of the NMAT mocks(pdf files) conducted by TIME this year. 

thank you 

Knowledge is power.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

after how many days of taking the test, can we reschedule the test?

1 comment
vishalgupta852
@vishalgupta852  ·  0 karma

Scheduling of NMAT - Retake

A candidate is allowed to take the NMAT-2015, a maximum of three times (first attempt plus a maximum of two retake attempts, including no shows). You can schedule the retake test on a date, which is 15 or more days after the most recent date of attempt. In other words, you will have to wait for at least 15 calendar days before you can appear for a retake attempt. You can schedule your test any time during the retake scheduling window (subjected to real time availability) for any slot which is a minimum of 24 hours later than the time you carry out the scheduling transaction in Pearson VUE system.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hii guyz what type of ques. are going on nmat exams....any ideas.....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey guys... do we get our score just after we give our nmat ?

and if no, then how do we decide if we want to give it another shot ?

please reply..

1 comment
nk1122
@nk1122  ·  0 karma

No you will not get it immediately ! You will have to wait for your scores. You can take a guess of how you fared and accordingly apply for a retake

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Friends.... I badly want sample of NMAT Papers.... if you have them then pls pls pls pls forward it to me..... I very badly need it....

14 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 14
aradhanarawat4
@aradhanarawat4  ·  0 karma

mail me da same at aradhanarawat4@gmail.com thanks in advance.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Manpreet-Kaur
@Manpreet-Kaur  ·  32 karma

guys after giving the first attempt i realized that those mocks were of no use,see L intuitively suggest to simply focus on the material provided to u,(study material of TIME),quant cutoffs could be cleared easily even if u only do the examples n A Ex of all the chaps,reasoning demands speed,english is simple,i mean if u were well prepared for CAT for all the areas then u dont need to panic,juz try to improve ur speed..hope these all experienced points helps u all to some extent..ATB !

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

All candidates who complete the Test Registration process pay the test fee within the time specified and follow the published test rules, may sit for the NMAT 2015. It is the responsibility of the candidate to understand the eligibility requirements of the management program to which they are applying before deciding to register for NMAT. If a candidate registers for the test and then determines that he/she is not eligible for admission to the intended program, no test fee refund will be offered.

Test Pattern and Duration:-

It is a 120 minute test with 3 sections with details as given below.

Section               No. of Items (questions)                Allotted time

Language Skills        32                                            22 minutes

Quantitative Skills    48                                            60 minutes   

Logical Reasoning   40                                            38 minutes

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

21,27,48,75,123,198,323..find the wrong number in the series

9 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 9
amanbhatia13
@amanbhatia13  ·  0 karma

See from the third no. 21+27=48, 27+48=75, 48+75=123, 75+123=198, 123+198=321 .. hence 323 is wrong ..

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
avneeshranjan23
@avneeshranjan23  ·  0 karma

323 is wrong, is it ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...