NMAT 2013 Window 1 Scores ( 11th October to 24th October)

321 Posts  ·  184 Users
About this group
Please discuss your Window I score here. You can access your scores at: http://nmims.edu/admissions/nmat_2013/ftmba-results.php
Page 1 of 33
** MBA is hyped but post MBA life is over hyped **
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Hi , Please key in your scores in the final consolidated lsit therad. This thread can then be closed by mods and further discussions can be opened there.

@visionIIM-ACL Kindly close this thread and let this move to final consolidated scores thread.
Lead Product Manager || Times Internet || XLRI Business Management || 2013 - 2015 
I got a score of 206. What are my chances for NMIMS Mumbai and Bangalore Campus?
QA- 80
LS- 59
LR- 67

I got a score of 206. What are my chances for NMIMS Mumbai and Bangalore Campus?

Is 178...QS-62,LS-56,LR-60 good enough for anywhere???...i only applied for bangalore...not hyderabad...somebody plz reply...thnx in advance...

i got 179 is there any chance of getting any call??

@BMWexpert Bro, tell me which bschool allows their aspirants to retake their exam? None( Leave CMAT). Spending 1650 for retake was your choice. It wasn't a compulsion to give retake. Since you were unable to perform well in first attempt, that's why you paid the amount and gave retake. Instead of thanking NMIMS to let you retake the exam, you are cursing them on the grounds of "Monetary benefits" etc.

Have a look: XAT+XLRI =950+1650(TWO COURSES)=2600
SNAP+SCMHRD= 1550+1000=2550
XAT+CAT+XIMB(PGDM)+XIMB(PGDMHR) = 2500.
NMIMS+NMAT(1 ATTEMPT) = 1650.

Going by this, NMAT is asking for GDPI Fees only from the shortlisted candidates.
While the above institutes are asking for GDPI Fees well before their shortlist. Giving NMAT Retake is your personal call. Why are you blaming the institute ?

FYI= NMIMS Gives lots of weightage to NMAT Score. So, even if you attempt thrice, you'd sure be getting shortlisted, and stand a decent chance to convert the call if you score high. So spending 5000-6000 is sufficient to convert NMIMS for most of the aspirants. So please think the other way round, and stop blaming the institute !!!

P.S. I'M NOT AN NMIMS STUDENT.

Thanks

Its really astonishing dt u hav 2 pay additional fees for GD-PI process,if called at NMIMS, apart from the whopping 8 lacs for the study.... and 3 attempts implies 1650 x 3 =Rs. 4950 and one can clearly apply to 5-6 descent colleges with this amount...It shows very explicitly and neatly, d institute is, concerned with monetary benefits.........and the deeper connotation further exaggerates d defintion of same as a branded B-school...its horrible!

I wrote my exam on dec 12.till date i didnt get score.Wen will be scores announced.Will they send scores to our mails??