NMAT 2013 - NMIMS MBA admission Thread

5,592 Posts  ·  1,417 Users
About this group
Hii everyone NMAT 2013 notification is out..so pull up your socks and get ready...Please start posting your queries here.. Castiel14791MBA CAPITAL MARKETSNMIMS , MUMBAI2012-2014
Page 1 of 560

Hi, I had given NMAT exam on 2 Feb, 2021, My score is 200. I am planning to get into Hyderabad/Bangalore campus. Am I eligible for the CDPI round. If so, then when can I expect the call letter for that? 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Quant 84 Language 94 LR 82 Overall scaled score 260 

10 : 98.36%

12 : 94.17

Grad : mech engg : 81.33%

4yrs exp

Wht are chances of converting offer in NMIMS Mumbai?

Yes
No
1 like7 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.
@asshu2011
then it is better that u stop tracking this thread... as 5th slot results are not out yet... so this thread should remain active so that the puys awaiting result can post their queries... i am sure u hav better things to do than counting speculations on this thread
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@VijayRawat said:
@visionIIM-ACL@grondmaster Can you please close this thread. NMAT is over and the results and cutoffs are yet to be announced. Posts here are leading to unnecessary speculations and rumors. We can open a new thread for GDPI once the shortlist is announced.
Done.

Open only 1 thread with the results AFTER the results are announced. PM me or Vision with the new thread details and we will link it here.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@vedika21 said:

@mavericmonck thanks hope for the best BTW,how is nmims bangalore? Is it worth joining there?
an institute's worth depends on
1. ur expectations from the institute
2. ur own profile
3. ur other calls/conversions
answer : NARSEE MONJEE is a big brand but NMIMS blore/hydbad relatively new ....its ur CALL...carry ur own research.....use GOOGLE and try to contact the seniors
CAT- 86,88,90, SNAP-98.61, CMAT -99.6, 99.96, CGL 2014: AIR-704 CeX Delhi Finally :)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Yes there is unnecessary activity in this thread 😛

Learn the Art of Chilling & you will be happy
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@VijayRawat The 5th slot results aren't out yet.If u don't want to be a part of the speculation you may choose not to .Let other people share their 5th slot scores and get their queries addressed.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@mavericmonck thanks 😃 hope for the best 😃 BTW,how is nmims bangalore? Is it worth joining there?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

NMAT 5th Slot Results may be on 9 or 10th Jan...,As per NMIMS people when i contacted them

Pk
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@visionIIM-ACL @grondmaster Can you please close this thread. NMAT is over and the results and cutoffs are yet to be announced. Posts here are leading to unnecessary speculations and rumors. We can open a new thread for GDPI once the shortlist is announced.
PG ain't the same. Should I come back or not is the question.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...