NMAT 2013 - DI preparation !!

6 Posts  ·  34 Users
About this group
Hi Folks, As many of you might know by now that DI sets in this season of NMAT is as tuff as it can be. Their difficulty is not only more then CAT DI sets but are also very time consuming. Hence, it's very much clear that DI will play a ...
Page 1 of 1

I gave NMAT twice this year.. although there is a possibility of ^^ such questions.. i feel it's more imp to do traditional DI.. Tables, Bar charts, line graphs, with LOTS of data..with options like 21.2% and 21.8%..that's what is going to help us i feel.. good luck

CAT 93.47 XAT 93.2 Calls: SIBM P, NMIMS, SCMHRD Converts: SIBM P, NMIMS :) Joining: NMIMS (MBA FT)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@johniewalker said:
The set can be A 2B 39C 156D 78E 4Ans: 60 D 61 AEven though I had found the arrangement through hit n trial very quickly. It took me some time to solve Q 60.
Hey how did u approach dis ques..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@gs4890 said:
Set 1 -
The set can be
A 2
B 39
C 156
D 78
E 4

Ans: 60 D
61 A

Even though I had found the arrangement through hit n trial very quickly. It took me some time to solve Q 60.

http://www.arbitspeculations.com/ See you there.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@gs4890 said:
Set 1 -
60- D
61-A
{We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.}
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Set 1 -

[image was removed because it was too large]
Straight from the heart
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Folks,

As many of you might know by now that DI sets in this season of NMAT is as tuff as it can be. Their difficulty is not only more then CAT DI sets but are also very time consuming.

Hence, it's very much clear that DI will play a great role to get a respectable score this season.

Would urge all puys to use this thread for solely posting good level DI sets.

ATB :)

Rule for posting -

For posters -

Please use set numbers to post any set you would want to discuss.

For solvers -

Again, use the set number for answering any posted sets. Pleas avoid quoting the entire set

p.s - Mods , i know there is a separate thread for NMAT prep but none for DI which has indeed persuaded many aspirants to books a retake 😉

Straight from the heart
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...