NMAT 2012 Scaled scores(from NMIMS website)

12 Posts  ·  9 Users
About this group
*Hi All, starting a new thread for the new poll range as discussed with some puys for more refinement that was needed for NMAT score. Mods- please close the thread on- http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/other-...ussion-37.html (NMAT 2012-Relevant...
Page 1 of 2

Thread shall be reopened once the results are officially declared. PM any of the mods and we shall reopen it then.

PS: Please avoid opening threads for scores before results are out.

** MBA is hyped but post MBA life is over hyped **
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

@all kindly dont speculate the scores no one can predict how much one can get in exam...so kindly wait for results be declared and then start the thread

@mod please close this thread as this speculation of scores going on..

JCU Singapore 2012 - 2013
mayurdhingra Says
The first two votes on the poll are not genuine. What a start. :nono: Mods should look into this issue.

I guess there is some confusion out here!!!Puys request to all-these are not the poll scores which you are expecting,but the actual(scaled) scores whch you will be getting from nmims website in few days time

The first two votes on the poll are not genuine. What a start. :nono: Mods should look into this issue.

FMS Delhi, Batch of 2014. CAT 2011 : 99.82 XAT 2012: 97.49 Calls : FMS, XLRI, All IIM's except K
aaagh i took test on 20th november :-(:-(:-(
have to wait till 20th december now :nono::nono: this sucks 😛 pahile cat ne rukaya ab nmims ne 😁 nm back to iift gk padhai

I hope the cut-off for LR comes dwn bcoz was not able to make a ood number of genuine attempts in this section..as everyone is saying LR section to be tough keep my fingers crossed and wait for my scores..but then heard no. of applicants this year has increased so.....no idea..
hirakms Says
gopal117 - the guy who has voted. has the score come? if so please share your sectional scores and exact score.

Mr . Gopal 117 i don't think scores have come ...didn't you read the thread before voting. ???:sneaky::sneaky:

Mods- please look into this bogus voting. people have started voting when the result is not out. please take action against such bogus voters..
P.S- this is the reason i thought to include names of people voting to catch bogus voters.

gopal117 - the guy who has voted. has the score come? if so please share your sectional scores and exact score.

There's a degree for lying, copying, cheating and bluffing - its called MBA.
gdm4u87 Says
it's four weeks from the day you take the test...so in case u took it on 31st october, you can expect your result after 30th november

aaagh i took test on 20th november :-(:-(:-(
have to wait till 20th december now :nono::nono: this sucks 😛 pahile cat ne rukaya ab nmims ne 😁 nm back to iift gk padhai
on which day will the results be out ?? any idea
i mean is it 4 weeks after october 31st start of exam or
is it 4 weeks after each individual slot???
cant wait for my scores so exited :D

it's four weeks from the day you take the test...so in case u took it on 31st october, you can expect your result after 30th november
Dr. Gaurav Mehta, HRM&LR Batch of 2012-14, TISS-Mumbai

on which day will the results be out ?? any idea
i mean is it 4 weeks after october 31st start of exam or
is it 4 weeks after each individual slot???
cant wait for my scores so exited 😁