NMAT 2011 Scaled scores , results and discussions

3,446 Posts  ·  780 Users
About this group
Hi puys , since the scaled scores of all the test takers till 31 oct are out , i am starting this thread dedicated exclusively for scores and result discussions. For any other query and discussions kindly refer to the existing thread on NMAT ...
Page 1 of 345

This is it. Too much Spamming going on in this thread.

When the result is officially out, a separate Thread will be created. Till then I am closing this thread.

All the best to all candidates. :thumbsup:

Results out, Continue in this thread:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/nmat-2011-call-list-out-25062817

Akirametekunaio
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Looks like its finally out!!! ya hoooooooooooooo....

dev.samal Says
Sir ji...grow up.... r u a future manager material? got irritated so quickly by looking at the anxious posts here? Everyone here is patiently waiting for their result..even though its tough not to get nervous as it can be a career defining moment for many of us... After all its the feeling that differentiates us from machines...

But is it necessary to express your feelings always and that too in a public forum? I understand the anxiety but what I don't understand is how displaying it will help anybody?
dev.samal Says
Well its true that 70% weightage given to nmat score....but then scale it down and the diff between 250 and 210 will ne around 7 marks.....though difficult, it is not impossible and believe me many 94%iler coverted last yr...and even some 99%ilers couldn't make it....Never lose hope dude... :cheers:

any idea what scores did 94%le and 100%le map to last year??

Results ki raah takte takte to mera kamputar thak gaya. Shubh ghadi kab aayegi? Yeh dooriyan...

dev.samal Says
Sir ji...grow up.... r u a future manager material? got irritated so quickly by looking at the anxious posts here? Everyone here is patiently waiting for their result..even though its tough not to get nervous as it can be a career defining moment for many of us... After all its the feeling that differentiates us from machines...

good one! 😃
Indian Institute of Management Calcutta PGDM Batch of 2014
sriharshakv Says
puys, any idea??

Well its true that 70% weightage given to nmat score....but then scale it down and the diff between 250 and 210 will ne around 7 marks.....though difficult, it is not impossible and believe me many 94%iler coverted last yr...and even some 99%ilers couldn't make it....Never lose hope dude... :cheers:
I feel pity for the people who can't have enough patience to atleast wait for the results..
Are these the future managers of our country
Is this what we really aspire for :oops:

checking d thread n d website for 100th time since morning .. cmn guyz enough is enough .. come up wid d list daaa

Kab aayegi list?