NMAT 2011 Call List Out

699 Posts  ·  300 Users
About this group
NMAT 2011 results are out, check this link: http://nmims.edu/nmims_admissions_module/Final_Results/final_result_detail.php Use this thread for all discussions. Link to NMAT results thread: http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/other-ex...
Page 1 of 70
Akirametekunaio
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
When do we have to submit the marksheets and other documents before admission?
My final year exams are in june and i might not get the results until late July... am i screwed? :shocked:

Generally the date is 31st Aug. for special cases it may be extended.

Bond
NMIMS 2012

When do we have to submit the marksheets and other documents before admission?
My final year exams are in june and i might not get the results until late July... am i screwed? :shocked:

Which mail is being talked about here ? I haven't received any mail.

paharidude Says
no clicking on anything. Just check the criteria, if you fulfill it then go ahead and attend the gd-pi.

I went a bit ahead and have replied them in the same mail :splat: :wow:
But a fellow puy has posted in the other thread that a self evaluation is good enough.....that he came to know by calling up NM

PS: a bit off topic and am sorry about it but can't resist......(pahari)dude what is the essence of your PG ID......whenever I come across your id I feel like :)
unique one I should say......
My final season - Calls - IIM A, L, S, RRRTUK, MDI, IIFT, FMS, NITIE - ITM, XLRI - HR, IIT B,D,K, XIMB, SIBM P, SCMHRD | Converts - MDI, IIFT D, NITIE - ITM, IIM S, IIM RRK, XIMB | Skipped - IIT D, K, SCMHRD | Final Verdict - MDI PGPM Class of 2014

Meanwhile all the candidates who have been called for the process are requested to Reconfirm the eligibility criteria

Now what to they mean by Reconfirm?? Do we need to go to the website somewhere and click on a button or something??

@ Dev:
when Did you send the NMIMS documents and did you track their delivery ??
I sent it on 14th and it reached on 17th. But I have not received any communication from them.

I tried calling them but they said its not 100% sure you would get the confirmation. Please come on the scheduled time.
But Puys does it not sound Diasy

i had a suplee in final year..but i cleared in 2009...i have got my degree also. That means i cleared my final year in two attempts, so i am not eligible????

akshat1301 Says
I havent received any confirmation mail yet... do i need to follow it up or wait ?

Wait response will come in few days....

I havent received any confirmation mail yet... do i need to follow it up or wait ?