NMAT-2007 GD/PI discussions

2,386 Posts  ·  396 Users
About this group
hi puys! *Congrats* :: to all those who got through the test.. Starting this thread for the GD/PI discussions.. Keep Rocking! PS: merit rank 426:satisfie:
Page 1 of 239

hello guys!!!

i have gotten in to NMIMS.... and now i would like to cancel the same coz i wold like to move into another institute.....
can somebody help me with the exact procedure regarding this??? i tired calling them up but the fone is always engaged (been trying for 2 days)... tried to mail them and the mail bounced back sayin that the mailbox is full....

can some seniro help with respect to this please??????????

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Hi Seniors,
I appreciate the amount of time and effort u all r puttin to make things easier for us and answer our queries ,I have one more

My merit number is 614 ,and i have received a call for counselling for sectorial branches like retail and banking on 18 April,what i could decipher from the thread above is that we will have common summer placements and common final placements ,the faculty will be same ,and 07-09 is the second batch of NMIMS for sectorial branches,(please correct me if i am wrong )

,so what are the chances of my getting a seat in the counselling ??

You will get it vwery easily Atul.
What about ur IIT D and KGP result.
PM me if get time in office.

Still 60 seats available in sectoral. Apart from that The IIMs and IITB result will be coming later. I beleive that after that 30 april there will be another round of councelling will be there.

Hi Seniors,
I appreciate the amount of time and effort u all r puttin to make things easier for us and answer our queries ,I have one more

My merit number is 614 ,and i have received a call for counselling for sectorial branches like retail and banking on 18 April,what i could decipher from the thread above is that we will have common summer placements and common final placements ,the faculty will be same ,and 07-09 is the second batch of NMIMS for sectorial branches,(please correct me if i am wrong )

,so what are the chances of my getting a seat in the counselling ??

@ ALL
Has anybody sent their dd and their documents by post..without going for the counselling?? I'm asking bcoz i have my final exams gng on so it may not b possible for me to go to nm..so was wondring if it cld just b sent..pls respond as soon as possible..i really need this information..thanx a lot

Sale Sale Sale Sale

Hey ppl,

The good news is one more seat is up for grabs...
I hereby declare my seat to be given to some deserving candidate coz I am not joining now, as I have already joined Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai...

so people who are waiting for a seat have one now and people who were looking to move up for the core course find their journey ease-off a little, one more person has a chance to get the prestigious "NMIMS" Tag.

ATB 2 every1..

Rgds,
mMS.

P.S.: Dude / Dudess, I wont mind whether you are sending the gifts in cash or kind after getting / converting the seat. And dont 4get 2 thank me...

Hi

1)You Just need get a Medical Certificate Stating you are physically and Mentally fit for joining the course. If you want to undergo any tests you are welcome to do so.(Not Mandatory)

2)I guess you can enquire with the office.

3)Yes if you are in your final year you would not get your Degree Certificate. You can submit it later.

ATB for your exams:)

Regards,
Arch.

@seniors
I have just got admission in the MBA actuarial science program. However I had a couple of queries:

1. What exactly has to be written in the medical fitness certificate..a general statement of health or do I also have to get BP, sugar level etc checked.?

2. Do I hv to physically submit my documents and fee? Bcoz am in my final yr and hv final exams gng on..so it wld be v difficult to fly to mumbai at this time.

3. The letter says I need to submit a Degree Certificate..this is issued by the university after completion of the course rite?..and therefore wouldnt apply to me rite now.

All seniors and anyone who has already taken admission..it wld b a major help if u could answer these questions..as if I need the document I need to start haunting my college!!..thanx a lot :)

Hey forget

Just get a fit certificate from ur local physican stating ur fit and dnt suffer from any ailments as far as degree certi u have to submit one before 30th oct so dont worry dude the process is quite chilled out

@seniors
I have just got admission in the MBA actuarial science program. However I had a couple of queries:

1. What exactly has to be written in the medical fitness certificate..a general statement of health or do I also have to get BP, sugar level etc checked.?

2. Do I hv to physically submit my documents and fee? Bcoz am in my final yr and hv final exams gng on..so it wld be v difficult to fly to mumbai at this time.

3. The letter says I need to submit a Degree Certificate..this is issued by the university after completion of the course rite?..and therefore wouldnt apply to me rite now.

All seniors and anyone who has already taken admission..it wld b a major help if u could answer these questions..as if I need the document I need to start haunting my college!!..thanx a lot 😃

Hello Rahul

Slow to wake up it seems!! 😃 The last seat for Core went for Rank #360 odd. There is another thread - http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/nmims-2007-2009-results-out-25021850. You can go there for more info.

Hope this helps.

Stiletto

hi Stiletto
why do u say i was slow to wake up what do u exactly mean by it
i am curious to know
also have u been selected at nm
hi everybdy

can subbdy tell me if there r some seats left for the core program after 4th april

and is nm realy a good plac to study in specialy the professors

Hello Rahul

Slow to wake up it seems!! 😃 The last seat for Core went for Rank #360 odd. There is another thread - http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/nmims-2007-2009-results-out-25021850. You can go there for more info.

Hope this helps.

Stiletto