NM2008-10 Batch Accommodation Queries

10 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
Hi All, This thread is for all puys joining NM batch of 2008-10 to discuss accommodation detail..... All our queries,accom problems, flat sharing,hostel accom details can be shared on this thread.... Rock On
Page 1 of 1

Hey we have found a decent place to put up. Its a 2bhk fully furnished (uh oh.. it lacks TV, Fridge and AC) flat in 4bungalows. The rent is 17.5k and the deposit is 75k. Still now we are three... Pulkit, Krishna and moi (Abhra Chatterjee aka, abhrabumba of PG)....
So we are in the lookout for one more roomy....
Interested ones can contact me or pulkitr or krishnazden thru pm...
Please hurry up.....

Waiting to hear from you soon...

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Bhailog... Main, Second time Virgin, Sagar, Oujas (rank- 360) .. all four set about searching for a flat in and around NM last week in full throttle... We spant a little less than 3 days but to no avail... Maybe we did not hot upon the right chord :(... We did look into a few appartments.. but boy, were they appartment or money milking machines :(.. Rents as high as 30K for 2BHK (and thats the starting) and 25K for a 1BHK..... Vile Parle is too costly dude.... We did hit upon a 3BHK (thast as far as I remember) flat for 25K.. But before we could fix our minds, it was booked by somebody else :(... so khali haath lautna pada.. :(... And whatever I said above is applicable for unfurnished flats :(....
Frnds I guess, there must be cheaper options too.. but we need to search more... I would highly appreciate if some mumbaikers help us in our khoj.... Please dudes help us.. in dire constraints... :(
Meanwhile we are still in the prowl.... Searching the net and contacting brokers... In the meantime, if some body manage to hit upon the jackpot, please let us know 😃

hey abhra & secondtime
we expect a lot of flat info from you this weekend
after all apne bande wahan ja rahe hain
khas khabar hi laenge;);)

I think regarding accomodation good idea is to ask seniors as they will be acquainted wid all the pros and cons.People who are going to deposit fees should try to contact seniors and discuss about accomodation with them.

bhai log

if any 1 has any idea abt rentals of 1bhk/2bhk in around Vileparle..let us know
btw am going 2 mumbai on 23 to deposit fees..

hey count me in in case if any1 has any vacancy in any flats.

seniors plz help us.. .

wat i've heard from a friend

1BHK flat arnd 18k
2BHK flat 22-25K

bhai log

if any 1 has any idea abt rentals of 1bhk/2bhk in around Vileparle..let us know
btw am going 2 mumbai on 23 to deposit fees..

hey count me in in case if any1 has any vacancy in any flats.

seniors plz help us.. .

cuttingchaicomics.com

man thnx for the thread... hope it will be very useful for all of us looking for accomodation in Mumbai and not thinking about NM hostels and flats...I am one of them... with NM hostels and Flats being my last (contingency) options...well the main reason of my not being active on the main thread of NM on PG is that i am trying to figure out accomodation issues plus i was winding my stuff from Delhi.. so was a bit busy...now i can contribute to this thread...well i have been trying and searching net for suitable details but the data there is very laconic... and no. are mostly of brokers...My preference is to get accomodation in a private hostel rather than an independent/individual flat... coz one has to arrange the basic Paraphernalias like washing equipments, beds, electricity bills et al, so anyone from mumbai can help plz post here a bit of details of hostels in the vicinity or eassily accesible places... i heard from some one that normal jhostels cost between 30k-40k... hoing to find one...thnx for your help in advance..

Folks,

I am very new to Mumbai and actually asking some of my frnds in Mum to look for some affordable yet comfortable areas.

If any of you already teamed up, found a flat near and looking for a person to join, please count me in...

I am goin to search for a flat as well near Vile Parle and just in case I find one, out of chance..any one who is looking for a flat and intersted in joining me, please either PM me or respond...quoting your preferences and budget etc.

BTW, I am going to pay the fees this Thursday (22nd).

Thnx,
Kiran Prasad (KP)

Could not have come at a better time :).. The admission office also seems to be on a roll now, with calls being sent every saturday (and that too a good number of them)... and this thread is aimed to give ample alternatives to the willing to chose from; given that the NM hostel is not the best place to live and Mumbai is not the cheapest to pass the two years in NM .. So pour in puys with whatever info you have (suggestions, localities etc) which will help in cost cutting and save a dent being made in your pockets 😃

Hi All,

This thread is for all puys joining NM batch of 2008-10 to discuss accommodation detail.....

All our queries,accom problems, flat sharing,hostel accom details can be shared on this thread....

Rock On