NL Dalmia Institute of Management Studies & Research 2017-2019 PGDM Admission Discussion Queries

431 Posts  ·  3,126 Users
About this group

Do you have doubts regarding Admission Procedure or any other Information ,Then you may can Post your Querries here .

Page 1 of 44

Hi guys,
The thread for NL Dalmia PGDM discussions 2018-20 onwards has been started here:  
https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/n-l-dalmia-institute-of-management-studies-and-research-6495607639244800

Please ask your queries on that thread. Closing this thread.  

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Are there any last dates for applying in NL DALMIA through CAT and CMAT exams? Please help. 

what is the minimum cmat percentile reqd for shortlisting? PGDM ? 

1 like1 comment
TEJAS96
@TEJAS96  ·  34 karma

90+ I suppose

Like  ·  Reply  ·  

do they accept atma aug 6th scored?? i hv got 99.47%le ......whats the procedure plz help....

2 comments
AbhilashaPawar
@AbhilashaPawar  ·  2 karma

@NLDIM help!!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
akshatpat
@akshatpat  ·  4 karma

@AbhilashaPawar I don't think you're gonna get an official reply

Like  ·  Reply  ·  

Converted NL Dalmia MMS. Looking for a flat/PG for a boy near college. If anyone requires a roommate contact me on 9158675616.

KJ Somaiya ACAP list has been announced. You need to be present at KJ with the required documents and fees to get admission on 5th august 2017, 11 a.m. http://simsr.somaiya.edu/simsr/adm/mms17/final/MMSAgainstCAP2017.htm

Good luck people! 

How can I apply (procedure)  at remaining cap round seats if any ? May iiiiMiiiiiiiiMiii  my all India rank is 323. And I am not able aableaable to delete those extra words you seeing.

How are the placements for the finance strea from NL Dalmia? I am not able to get hold of any proper reliable placement statistics for the same! Could someone please help? :)

2 comments
Swaraj_r
@Swaraj_r  ·  6 karma
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
tejasjori26
@tejasjori26  ·  60 karma

@Swaraj_r True average inhand package for finance stream is 6LPA. 90% 1placement record. A batch for finance consists of around 140-150 students, pgdm and mms combined.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  2 likes  ·  

Hi guys, if anyone is looking for accommodation near college there is a vacany for 1 girl in my flat, it is a fully furnished flat with ac and fridge and is near to college. so if anyone is interested give me a call on 7021329793. 

Hello, we are looking for a female flatmate.. It's a fully furnished flat at a walking distance from N.L.Dalmiya college. For details call on these numbers 8439313036, 9960343467

Post 4632538455736320