NITK Surathkal MBA Admission 2012-14

27 Posts  ·  18 Users
About this group
Hi Puys, This thread is open to discuss any queries related to admission for MBA programme at National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal. You can post any queries related to the admission 12-14. Regards Vika...
Page 1 of 3

If anyone is interested in knowing current events that take place please do visit the blog www.nitkmba.wordpress.com , Social Relations team is handeling it.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

For queries about MBA admission 2013-15 in NITK,Surathkal please follow the link below :

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2013-2015-nitk-surathkal-mba-admission-queries-25088388/3611296

Regards, JSD NITK MBA 2012-14
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi seniors please i am in serious problem
i cleared TISS xam due to dat maine koi aur form nahi bhara ab result aaya toh i am not selected mere paas mtech ka option hai cleared gate. but have no interest in technical.
mujhe bas itna jaan na hai ki NIT agartala, NIT hamirpur, NIT Jaipur maulana azad in colleges se MBA karne ka koi faayda hai....maine CMAT bhi clear kiya hai.... plz guide...
i am from SC category...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Did admission close in NIT surathkal? Can I still apply with MAT score??
:banghead:

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
nowswati Says
thanks alot for ur rply sir.i have cancelled that dd and got a new one and had send my form but still sir the branch code written on my dd was 2274.since no branch code was provided by the clg,bank members have told me that it is the single branch in surathkal i.e 2274 only.now wat to do sir,u hv given me a diffrnt branch code...wil it stil create a problem???

you had insisted that the respective branch is in college campus
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Subscribing

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thanks alot for ur rply sir.i have cancelled that dd and got a new one and had send my form but still sir the branch code written on my dd was 2274.since no branch code was provided by the clg,bank members have told me that it is the single branch in surathkal i.e 2274 only.now wat to do sir,u hv given me a diffrnt branch code...wil it stil create a problem???

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

A request to all the aspirants

Please post your query on this thread.............

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/nit-surathkal-mba-25056814

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

may i know wat would b the minimum percentile required for obc students..other state..tn

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hello sir,
i have got 80%ile in cat 2011 n had got 66.14% in btech(mechanical engg) n also got a work experience of 2 yrs...
what are my chances of getting nitk???
one more query is that-they have mention in their application to pay the amount of application at sbi surathkal,but when i have gone to the bank they have made the DD in favor of nitk surathhkal,srinivasnagar but the drawee bank is srinivasnagar,tiruchirapalli.
when i have asked the bank authorities regarding this they said that their will be no problem....
so i want to ask that is there will be any problem if the drawee bank is different(although it is in favor of nitk)...plz reply me soon as i have got very less tym to apply in clg....
thank u...:)

Hi Swati,

You have a good chance, but very sorry to say that your DD will not be excepted and hence your form will be rejected. If you havent send the form yet, please cancel that DD.

It is very clearly mentioned in the form that the DD is to be made only from SBI or Canara bank and not by any other bank. Both these banks have branches inside the campus. And surathkal and trichy are 600kms far, how can it be payable at srininvasanagar tiruchirapalli.

Anyways you just cancel the DD as soon as possible and make another DD from SBI.

The details afor the DD are

In favour of: Director, National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal
Payable at: Surathkal, NITK Campus
SBI Bank Code:2273

For further queries please post on this thread
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/nit-surathkal-mba-25056814

Regards
Vikash
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...