NITIE Online Applications... So Confusing!!!

19 Posts  ·  10 Users
About this group
Any1 there who has downloaded the online form and are having problem filling it? And any1 there with a soln to it!!!!!!!!!!! what with the application no.? There is none in the downloaded form? "Please affix Postal Stamp of Rupees Six on...
Page 1 of 2

By the way bikiran could you finally download the form!!

Yes I have downloaded the form. Actually my browser was fetching the page from the cache. Thats why I was not seeing the link. Sorry for the inconvenience.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i didnt ask bout any thing i just gave the ans to the reply but ny ways thanx for the info dude:2gunfire: :snipersm: :smilecol: i love these smilies

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

All right.

1. Forget about the application number for the time being. We will send u a prospectus after we recieve the dd along with the form. That will contain the application number.

2. The postcard is used as an acknowledgement of reciept of ur dd & form. Just buy any postcard, write ur address on it & send it along with the form ( do stick the required stamps )

Any other queries.... pls continue here....

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/nitie-2006-queries-25010841

There was already a thread running to answer all ur queries. There was no need for this thread.

Mods pls lock.

Cheers

Puneet

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Check out

http://www.nitie.edu/PGDIM/Application_and_Fee.htm

>>The application form can be obtained from the Admissions Cell or can be downloaded from the website. A draft of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- in case of SC/ST candidates with attested certificate of caste), drawn in favour of "NITIE MUMBAI", has to be sent to NITIE along with the filled out form before the 30th November, 2004.
Check out Nov 2004

Why is this old page still being maintained!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys
anyone from Delhi CP centre of CL or From Gurgaon(not CL as such)
do reply back

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i have downloaded the application form for NITIE and there r no prob.in downloading as such..i will be sending the form along with the DD so no need to mention anything in the Application No column.. NITIE will be sending the brochure thru courier n that might contain the application No..if one requests the form direct from NITIE then application no along with the brochure will be mentioned in it..which we can fill...if the form is downloaded n sent with the DD directly then the NITIE office ppl will mention the ApplNo.themselves as per records.we dont need to take tension for that...As far as the Acknowledgement is concerned..we may send a post card affixing Rs.6 stamp on it ourselves which they will send back on receival of form..i hope ur doubt is cleared now!! Do check out UBS Chandigarh appln.form which is in the same format...we need to do the same as NITIE...
:grab: i hope everything fine now..:) ...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
funkyab Says
Thanks a lot dude!!

Yeah even i didnot get anything! Help maverick123!!

By the way bikiran could you finally download the form!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
write ur name & address in a post card ( with a Rs 6/-stamp on it ) and send it along with the form........simple.......
they will post it to u when they get ur form.........as an acknowledgement....

Thanks a lot dude!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

BTW where are the details of the the amount for which the DD has to be made???
There is nothing mentioned in the form.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
funkyab Says
Thanks a lot but the postcard thing is not so clear....

write ur name & address in a post card ( with a Rs 6/-stamp on it ) and send it along with the form........simple.......
they will post it to u when they get ur form.........as an acknowledgement....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...