NITIE Mumbai Admission Helpdesk PGDIE/PGDMM/PGDPM (2018-20 Batch)

84 Posts  ·  1,712 Users
About this group

Hello! Welcome to the Official Helpline Discussion Thread for the admission process of NITIE, Mumbai through GATE for the academic year of 2018-2020.

NITIE announces Admission for the following Programs through GATE and GRE (for international students):

1) Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Engineering (PGDIE)

2) Post Graduate Diploma in Manufacturing Management (PGDMM)

3) Post Graduate Diploma in Project Management (PGDPM)

Online Application Portal Open: 12-02-2018

Online Application Portal Close: 28-03-2018 (17:00 hrs.)

Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GD & PI): 23th April, 2018 to 25th April, 2018

Course Begins: June-2018

Page 1 of 9

Waitlisted for all three.what are chances of getting offer Sc merit rank 92 Closing rank for pgdpm 47

Fair chance
Very think chance ,so should be hopefull
No chance at all
2 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Hi, I am a fresher and passed my btech this year.. Have applied for all 3 programs of nitie with a gate score of 816 and now My merit list number is 301 and I belong to general category.. The last rank which was offered seat is 183..so what are the probability of me getting an offer from any of the 3 programs

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

is nitie good option if my b.tech. marks is less  cgpa 6.81/10 ???

Any help SEniors... 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am dddfrfj the registration term ft

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the reporting date for PGDIE 2018-20 students?

1 comment
@9773987502NITIE Mumbai  ·  40 karma

I assume your asking for the batch that is going to be admitted this year    (Batch of 2019-21), First week of June (tentatively).

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

If I got Pgdmm course in the first list & I am in the waiting list of Pgdie . But I want pgdie course . So should I wait for the pgdie course or should I opt for pgdmm ? If i opt for pgdmm then will be automatically cancelled from the pgdie list or still there would be chances to get pgdie ? 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

For all queries related to admissions to NITIE Mumbai,through GATE(2017/2018/2019) kindly follow the group

https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2019-2021-batch-nitie-mumbai-admissions-helpdesk-pgdie-pgdmm-pgdpm-5937404373893120

Coordinator Admissions Committee (PGDIE/PGDMM/PGDPM)  NITIE Mumbai
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can any one tell me the cutoff GATE score for NITIE,i m from Civil engineering and OBC category.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How was GATE cutoff for nitie this year?

ll.bond.ll
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...