Nit warangal som 2011-13

59 Posts  ·  19 Users
About this group
:: :: :: :: *HI EVERY ONE this is krishna and i am also an aspirant like you for mba this year searched for nit w som info here on PG for 2 days got vexed and started the thread soon will get the friends of mine studying i...
Page 1 of 6

cat 13

oa 76.23 qa 88 va 56
nc-obc
10th 87 12th 89 b.tech 67%
no work exp
what are my chances to shortlist and convert
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@vamsikrishnaaav the merit list is released... the one who is in the list please let me know
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@swaroopce hi pal. may i know your academic record..im 2012 graduate..and how much CAT score did you got? waiting for your reply..
patience is the key to success
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
yeah after tat .. all of them are get the seat as i visited nit warangal a month ago and talk with dean .. he told me seats are occupied by all catagory students ..
but m ntt sure tat if any of the guy who blocked the seat leave te place . still m also waiting for tat yar ..

hmm neway atb
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
puneetrinity Says
but atleast 9 of them frm waitlist are selected and the process is still on........so

yeah after tat .. all of them are get the seat as i visited nit warangal a month ago and talk with dean .. he told me seats are occupied by all catagory students ..
but m ntt sure tat if any of the guy who blocked the seat leave te place . still m also waiting for tat yar ..
https://www.facebook.com/NostalgicAnuj
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
anujjuly Says
m at 19 😞 no hope ..

but atleast 9 of them frm waitlist are selected and the process is still on........so
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
puneetrinity Says
Bhai log one of my frnd is waitlisted at 16 wat are the even to get a chance

m at 19 😞 no hope ..
https://www.facebook.com/NostalgicAnuj
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Bhai log one of my frnd is waitlisted at 16 wat are the even to get a chance

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Snipped...........................

School Of Management (2012-2014) NIT Warangal
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

I' am not able to access the link for shortlisted candidates for MBA. Some one pls help me.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...