NIT trichy MBA

38 Posts  ·  27 Users
About this group
Hi. Im a final year B.Com student ....Interested in getting into the Management world......... heard NIT Trichy programme is good. i have also applied to christ, alliance & other private b-schools. Can someone enlighten us about the advantages of ...
Page 1 of 4

hey why is this forum inactive??????no pagals at nit-t??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what abt placements

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Seniors any news regarding declaration of Shortlisted candidates for GD/PI...most of the well known colgs under CAT has declared the result of shorlisted candiates for GD/Pi..when can we xpect?????what r the xepected cut off now??????please through some light on placement figures as in the site only names of the companies r given..if posble mention the--min. salary,avg. salary,highest salary .And also the placements offered to ur batcmates/seniors who r from non commerce/B.tech(along with the pay package offered)..waiting for a reply plz
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi. Last year the GD/PI was conducted in two phases. One at NIT, Trichy campus and the other at IIT,Madras. IIT,Madras would be the center for Non-tamilnadu candidates. This year it is supposed to be the same. Will post if I come to know of some changes

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hi all,

its compulsory to have minimum first class in graduation to clear the screening

there are 60 seats in total of which 30 seats are reserved for tamil nadu category.
regarding the gd & pi, last year almost 5 to 6 fold applicants were called for (ie around 300)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Seniors ... will the GD/PI be conducted only in Trichy ?

Also what are the number of calls being sent out for the 60 odd seats ? What is the number of general category seats. Also is there any state quota ?

I have 77 %ile ... general category ... Delhi. Should I buy the form ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I scored 82% in CAT and have 2.5 years of Workex. But I have only 54% in graduation .
Can I still apply for NIT Trichy, the cutoff is 60% in graduation I heard ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

pradeep!!,

your efforts to help the candidates are appreciated.But
DONT post ur id/fone number here.
Kinldy edit ur post....... for mod's sake .

ATB for the guyz and gal

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

And among the B-Schools in Tamilnadu where do you rate NIT Trichy MBA department ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi ppl,
Thanks for all those replies. I have already applied for NIT Trichy. Some of my friends too have applied. Waiting for the GD/PI call. Can someone throw light on the placements for Finance specialization...?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...