NIT Trichy- Call Getters Trichy center

Hi friends, I hav been short listed for NIT-T in Trichy as centre on 20th.. If anyone been shortlisted on the same date and location plz come forward to post a comment.. We'll get connected before attending the actual day... All the best...
7 Posts  ·  6 Users
Page 1 of 0
me three at IIT-M on 20th......
guys does anybody have an idea of no of seats....

no idea . how is ur gd prep?
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

me three at IIT-M on 20th......
guys does anybody have an idea of no of seats....

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

me too 20 th at IIT madras

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
Got a call from nit trichy......... On 20th march in iit chennai campus...... I belong to the general category hailing from tamilnadu and scored around 78 percentile.... I was amazed that i gotta call.... In the appli form i filled in the caste t...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
hi newtopg,,this place is for the connection of candidates who got call.. for ur queries plz visit the forum http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-and-related-discussion/47237-doms-nit-trichy-admissions-2010-a-30.html#post1964822they might help u...on...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

Hi All.. I am also shortlisted for GD/PI at NIT, Trichy on Mar 21st. Could anyone please advise on the appropriate attire to wear? Thanks.

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Hi friends,

I hav been short listed for NIT-T in Trichy as centre on 20th.. If anyone been shortlisted on the same date and location plz come forward to post a comment.. We'll get connected before attending the actual day...

All the best frnds..

•  
undefined
Write a comment...